Domaine De Bagatelle
Chateau with 8 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms and private pool in Saint-Front-sur-Nizonne, France
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £4,335 per week
Chateau to rent in Saint-Front-sur-Nizonne, France
Chateau overview - owner's description
Domaine de Bagatelle is an exceptional hilltop retreat centred around a grand courtyard, combining a 19th century mansion and a 18th century hunting lodge.
Domaine de Bagatelle is an exceptional hilltop retreat centred around a grand courtyard, combining a 19th century mansion and a 18th century hunting lodge, surrounded by acres of immaculate private estate.
The interior design is lavish yet cosy in delicate shades of white and blue that complement the exposed stonework, creating bright and spacious interiors across fantastic dining and living spaces. Each benefits from four luxurious bedrooms in a family friendly mix of twin, double and bunk beds, as well as an extensive list of amenities including wide screen satellite TV's, Bluetooth stereo and outdoor speakers.
The grounds are timeless in their grandeur, offering acres of expertly preened Aquitaine countryside that includes lawns, walled gardens, heated swimming pool, an arboretum, and two small lakes. There really is little you could want for when staying in such luxury, but you must be sure to explore the fantastic region that surrounds the property, where you'll find exquisite restaurants, magnificent chateaux and endless tranquil countryside.
Good news! This property is available as a Vill'otelYey! Wait… what is that?
It's the perfect combo of the privacy of your own personal villa, with all the luxury and convenience of a hotel. What's included?
Breakfast, cleaning, welcome drinks and hamper, plus more! Check the Extras tab for all the details.
The property is set in 175 acres of private land. Mainly mixed woodland and pasture. The gardens near the house are beautifully landscaped and include a boxwood parterre in the courtyard and a walled garden to the rear of the main house. At the back of the Pavillion is a beautiful terrace with a 35km uninterrupted view of rolling hills. The main driveway includes a recently planted avenue of lime trees and mature parkland with many beautiful specimen trees.
Each house has four bedrooms, in a family-friendly mix of twin, double and bunk beds; six of the eight complete with en suite facilities, the remaining two rooms sharing a bathroom and the privacy of their own wing.
- Entrance Hall
- Drawing Room
- Snug room
- Butler's Pantry
- Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Utility Room
- Master Bedroom with bathroom en suite (Bath, shower and his and hers basins)
- Large Double bedroom with bathroom en suite (Bath and shower on top)
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom
- Shower room
- Entrance Hall
- Open-plan Kitchen with dining area
- Sitting Room
- Walk-in larder
- Utility Room
- Master bedroom with shower room en suite
- Double bedroom with bathroom en suite (Bath and shower on top)
- Twin bedroom with bathroom en suite (Bath and shower on top)
- Bedroom with bunk beds with shower room en suite
Large Private heated and gated swimming Pool
- 13m x 5m, 1.20m - 2m deep.
- Complimentary pool heating and pool opened between mid May and mid September.
- Outside these dates, pool heating available on request at extra cost of £190 per week and pool opening available on request at extra cost of £100 per week.
- Pool towels included.
- Pool cover (hard cover that is button operated).
Please note: The pool fence is a permanent one and it is lower than 1.5m.
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Ice cube machine
- Stand alone fans in each of the wardrobes
- Music system with Bluetooth connection for I-pod/I-phone
- Spare Bose docker system for use in any room
- Satellite TV (UK Channels)
- DVD player
- Private Parking
- Table tennis
- Boules areas
- Pool fence
- Two travel cots
- One wooden cot
- Two highchairs
- Pool house-Barbecue (Gas)
- Supermarkets in Nontron 12km
- Brantome, The Venice of Perigord with the oldest clock tower in France, market (Friday), bakery and some great restaurants 15km
- Bourdeilles 25km
- Caves of Villars 30km
- Saint Jean de Cole 35km
- Angouleme 54km
- Rail Station Angoleme 50km
- Airports Limoges 80km
- Bergerac 93km
- Bordeaux 160km
This chateau does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This chateau is:
Outside this chateau in Saint-Front-sur-Nizonne, FranceThis chateau has a pool and a children pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 18 January 2018
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 18 January - 21 December 2018: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 22 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 January - 20 December 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 21 December 2019 - 3 January 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 January 2020 - 4 January 2025: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
8 bedrooms, Sleeps 16
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Central heating, Open fire, Car hire optional