Villa with 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and private pool in Saint-Avit-Saint-Nazaire, France
From £2,131 per week
Villa to rent in Saint-Avit-Saint-Nazaire, France
This villa in the Dordogne is a spectacular space to entertain - from the ultramodern kitchen to the poolside terrace.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This villa in the Dordogne is a spectacular space to entertain - from the ultramodern kitchen to the poolside terrace. The dining room has a high ceiling (a loft looks down from on high) with a sparkling chandelier above. Guests can then mingle in one of several pretty sitting rooms, or lounge out by the private pool, the French countryside stretching out before them.
The chef will appreciate the double ovens in the kitchen, and the stone barbeque outside. You can dine al fresco in casual style by the pool, or get out and explore the marvelous food and wine of the region. In the nearby town of Bergerac (16 km) the Maison des Vins wine museum will teach you the characteristics of the appellation. Then set off on a tour to find the perfect bottle for your holiday villa fete.
Sporting types will find no shortage of thrills in this region: they'll play golf or tennis at Chateau des Vigiers (8.5 km), ride horses in Creysse (10 km), or perhaps paddle on the River Dordogne. And when your perfect holiday has ended, the airport is only 15 minutes away - take note for when you make your next trip!
- Entrance into living/dining room
- Open-plan kitchen
- Utility room
- 1 bedroom with double bed
- Adjacent shower room
- WC separe
Parental suite with queensize bed, ensuite bathroom with bathtub, separate shower and WC
- 1 double bedroom with ensuite shower room and separate WC
1 twin bedroom with ensuite shower room and separate WC
Swimming pool with roman steps (size: 10 x 5 m / depth: 1.1 x 1.6 m) and alarm system
- Pool terrace
- BBQ area with patio furniture (wooden table, chairs, parasol)
- Stone-built BBQ
- Colour TV
- High chair and cot
- Gas hob
- Electric hoven
- Washing machine
Note: the owner lives discreetly in a completely independent apartment on the other side of the property.
The villa is at a short drive from Bergerac and Gardonne in amazing Dordogne, South of France.
There is nothing more one could wish for as the local area offers everything: stunning walks, medieval towns, superb restaurants, an abundance of beautiful countryside and weekly markets in local villages (Bergerac: Wednesday and Saturday / Sigoules: Friday / Eymet: Thursday and Sunday/ Gardonne: Sunday).
Popular local activities include tennis, golf, canoeing, cycling, horse-riding, fishing on the Dordogne River or Lake de Carsac de Gurson.
Tourist attractions :
- Maison des Vins, Bergerac
- Museum/Aquarium of the Dordogne River, Creysse (22 km)
- Airparc Perigord, Port d'Enveaux Rive droite, St Vincent de Cosse,
- Parachutism at Centre Ecole Regional, Bergerac
- Sailing at Gabarre de Bergerac
- Public Gardens: Les Jardins du Manoir d'Eyrignac, Salignac -
Jardins de Marqueyssac, Vezac / Bambous de Planbuisson, Buisson le Cadouin - Les Jardins d'Eau, Carsac-Aillac / Jardin de l'Institut du Tabac, Bergerac / Parc Panoramique de Limeuil / Les Jardins de la Licorne (a medieval garden), Les Eyzies.
Local Activities and Amenities
- Public tennis court: Chateau des Vigiers
- Golf: Chateau des Vigiers,
- Watersports : Pro Glisse, Fougeyrolles (15 km) / Aqua Parc Junior Land, Rte. de Bordeaux, Bergerac (15 km)
- Beach: River Dordogne
- Fishing: River fishing on the Dordogne / Lake de Carsac de Gurson
- VTT/bicycle hire: The Mountain Bike Hire Co., Bergerac. Tel : Malcolm . Bikes are delivered with security hats, locks and puncture equipment. It is best to reserve in advance / Apollo Cycles, Bergerac. Tel :
- Horse riding: Centre Equestre Pierrotin, St. Pierre d'Eyraud (2 km) Tel : / Club Hippique de Bergerac, Creysse. (10 km) Tel :
- Local markets: Bergerac, Wednesday and Saturday. Sigoules, Friday. Eymet, Thursday and Sunday. Gardonne, Sunday
- Pharmacy: Gardonne, Tel :
- Doctor: Cabinet Medical Benezech et Landel, Gardonne, Tel : . Pistre, Bernard, Gardonne, Tel :
- Bank: Credit Agricole, Gardonne
- Cash machine: Gardonne
- Tourist information: Bergerac, Tel :
- Night life: St. Laurent des Vignes, 'Le Windsor', St. Cernin, near Bergerac.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 10 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Saint-Avit-Saint-Nazaire, FranceThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 5 January 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 16 January 2019 - 5 January 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£890.29 per booking, paid locally
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable