Bastide Des Planets
Farm house with 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and private pool in Roquebrune-sur-Argens, the South of France
From £1,672 per week
Farm house to rent in Roquebrune-sur-Argens, the South of France
Rustic 18th Century Farmhouse With Pool and view,7 Acres,Near River,near beaches.Farmhouse in Roquebrune sur Argens, Var Provence, France - Situated On Peaceful Farmland, 15 Min Walk To The Village
Share this holiday home
Farm house overview - owner's description
Charming and spaceous 18th century renovated semi-detached stone farmhouse, with pool and fabulous views of the Rocher of Roquebrune and the distant hills of Fayence. The house is on 3 levels with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms in total, with a sofa-bed for extra sleeping accomodation. We now have a separate barn conversion comprising a bedroom en suite bathroom/dressing room with a private courtyard for extra guests. There are 3 terraces, peaceful surrounding vineyards and farmland, and a beautifully landscaped garden with plenty of shady areas to relax in.
Discounts offered for longer lets.
We also have "glamping" on the farm now as well! We have 4 glamps in our woodland area, with accomodation for 2-6 people with kitchen and bathroom. This can be viewed on glamingenprovence.com
The property was an old vineyard, which had been left derelict for many years. It has plenty of land and space , with fantastic views all around , which is what enticed me to buy the place and restore the existing bastide...a monumental task which has really become something beautiful and satisfying. We love the area with its rugged terrain and rock formations. It also offers the conveniences of the nearby village and shopping areas, with great access to the beaches and motorway, which pleases my wife!
6 other reviews
1 - 6 of 6
This farm house is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this farm house in Roquebrune-sur-Argens, the South of FranceThis farm house is in the countryside near the mountains. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is recommended as the farm house is less than a 15 minute walk to at least a couple of shops, bars and restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 22 February 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 15 September - 18 October 2019: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 19 October 2019 - 3 May 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 4 May - 28 June 2020: changeover days are Friday and Saturday and the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 29 June - 30 August 2020: changeover day is Friday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August - 18 October 2020: changeover days are Friday and Saturday and the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 4 May - 28 June 2021: changeover days are Friday and Saturday and the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 29 June - 30 August 2021: changeover day is Friday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 18 October 2021: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 4 May - 28 June 2022: changeover days are Friday and Saturday and the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 29 June - 30 August 2022: changeover day is Friday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 June - 31 August and receive 10% off if the booking is made 180 days before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 June - 31 August and receive 10% off if the booking is made within 14 days of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 13 April - 18 October and receive 10% off if the booking is for 21 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
TAX DE SEJOUR
£0.75 per person per night, paid locally
5 bedrooms, Sleeps 10:
- 2 single beds and en suite
- 1 king size bed and en suite
- 1 king size bed
- 2 single beds and en suite
- 1 double bed and en suite
There is also 1 double sofa bed in sitting room, 1 single folding bed, 1 cot
4 bathrooms including 4 en suites
Private pool, Size 5m x 10m, Depth 1.6m to 1.6m
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Telephone, TV Languages in English, French, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 5, Dining area seats 10, Air conditioning bedrooms only, Open fire, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, High chair, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden
Children, Hen or stag groups, Infants, Single gender groups, Pets
Private Owner From Roquebrune Sur Argens, France Member since Mar 2018
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 5 minutes
Last seen: an hour ago
Number of properties: 1