Villa with 7 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and private pool in Ramatuelle, the South of France
From £4,626 per week
Villa to rent in Ramatuelle, the South of France
This majestic villa is situated alongside the beautiful vineyards of Ramatuelle, in the Var department, a short drive from Pampelonne beach and Saint Tropez.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This majestic villa is situated alongside the beautiful vineyards of Ramatuelle, in the Var department, a short drive from Pampelonne beach and Saint Tropez. With a heated pool and surrounded by lush, verdant gardens, this is the perfect accommodation for families looking for a carefree and relaxing holiday.
This is a perfect villa to enjoy the outdoors; several of the bedrooms and the comfortable living room open onto the gardens and terrace, whilst the master bedroom on the first floor enjoys its own balcony. On the grounds there is a courtyard area with pergola, a covered terrace for dining al fresco, table tennis, gas barbecue and a private heated pool. The gardens are adorned with palm and cypress trees, with several lawned areas.
At Vineyard Villa, guests can sunbathe in the garden, take refreshing dips in the pool, relax under the pergola reading a book, have a glass of wine whilst watching the sun go down or enjoy alfresco barbecue evenings.
Furthermore, services such as breakfasts, meals and babysitting can all be arranged to make your stay truly unforgettable.
Despite its peaceful surroundings, Vineyard Villa also enjoys a fabulous location; exploring the St. Tropez peninsula or even the entire French Riviera is very easy. Pampelonne Beach, Nikki Beach and the exclusive Club-55 are only a 10-minute drive away and is an excellent spot to soak up the sun and maybe catch some celebrities docking up in the St. Tropez bay. If you ever get hungry after a long day relaxing at the beach, we recommend trying one of the many amazing beachfront restaurants. And why not end your day with a cold drink while watching mesmerising sunsets?
If all this is not enough, bear in mind the area also offers an exciting range of activities such as watersports, golf, horse-riding, tennis and a lot more.
Located just 8km from the picturesque village of Ramatuelle, Vineyard Villa is a great base to experience the culture of southern France while still having all the luxury amenities one would ever need within easy reach.
Good news! This property is available as a Vill'otelYey! Wait… what is that?
It's the perfect combo of the privacy of your own personal villa, with all the luxury and convenience of a hotel. What's included?
Breakfast, cleaning, welcome drinks and hamper, plus more! Check the Extras tab for all the details.
- Living room with TV, decorative fireplace and French doors leading to courtyard
- Open plan kitchen/dining area
- Bedroom 1 with double bed (160cm), en-suite shower room, TV, air conditioning and French doors leading to garden
- Bedroom 2 with twin beds and air conditioning
- Bedroom 3 with double bed (160cm), en-suite shower room, walk-in shower, WC, TV, air conditioning and French doors leading to terrace with vineyard views towards Ramatuelle village (interconnecting doors to bedroom 4)
- Bedroom 4 with twin beds, en-suite shower room, air conditioning, TV, small kitchenette (connected to bedroom 3)
- Bedroom 5 with twin beds (can be double), en-suite shower room, air conditioning and French doors leading to terrace (interconnecting doors to bedrooms 3 and 4)
- Studio with double bedroom (160cm wide bed) with en-suite shower room (external access), TV, small kitchenette and French doors to small terrace
- Guest WC
- Master double bedroom (160cm wide bed) with en-suite shower room, air conditioning, TV and French doors leading to balcony with lovely view.
- Private heated swimming pool (size:12x5m/depth: 1.20-1.80m) with Roman steps
- Courtyard with pergola and covered dining terrace
- Gas BBQ
- Gardens with lawns, palm and cypress trees
Secured car parking
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned with shutters to keep the rooms cool
- The living room has air-conditioning
- Decorative fireplace
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee machine
- Table tennis
- Gas BBQ
- Sunbeds and parasols
- 2 bikes
- Electrical entrance gate and secured parking
This majestic villa is situated alongside the beautiful vineyards of Ramatuelle, in the Var department near the famous beach of Pampelonne and Club 55. Also, it is located 500m from a shopping centre with a grocery store selling fresh local and French bio products with a delicatessen and bakery.
Surrounded by vineyards, Ramatuelle is a simple, authentic Mediterranean hilltop village overlooking the Pampelonne Bay and just a stone's throw from Saint Tropez.
Traces of history can be found everywhere: narrow streets, medieval buildings, stone gateways, a 16th century church and even an old Arabian style prison built by Napoleon III. Local amenities include a good selection of traditional restaurants, art galleries and craft centres. There is a lively market every Thursday and several events take place throughout the summer months, such as Jazz concerts, comedy and classical music festivals!
In Ramatuelle there are excellent wine cellars, where one can taste some of the best wines of the Provence.
Pampelonne beach (4km), one of the most popular beaches in Saint Tropez, can be reached in just 10 minutes: fine golden sand, turquoise water, beach clubs, bars and restaurants. You may well bump into movie stars, football players and other celebrities! It's an especially great area for joggers who can run from the villa down the surrounding country lanes to the beach.
Also close by is Camille beach, where you will find a fish restaurant which has been making the best bouillabaisse for the past 60 years!
If you fancy some glamour and nightlife, you can quickly head to St Tropez (7km), with its luxury yachts, clubs and bistros as well as its Tuesday and Saturday markets.
The Saint Tropez peninsula is also a haven for outdoor sports enthusiasts with several activities all close at hand! For horse lovers, there is the prestigious Polo Club de Gassin, whereas golf lovers should not miss the Beauvallon golf course!
The inland also offers interesting sightseeing opportunities, with Grimaud, Gassin and Cogolin being just a few examples!
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 10 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Ramatuelle, the South of FranceThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 7 February 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 17 February 2019 - 7 February 2022: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£875.96 per booking, paid locally
7 bedrooms, Sleeps 14
Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Central heating