Villa with 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and private pool in Plan de Noves, the South of France
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £3,549 per week
Villa to rent in Plan de Noves, the South of France
Villa overview - owner's description
Villa Lumiere is a modern, renovated villa which oozes elegance and stylish luxury. It commands a privileged hilltop position just 10 minutes from the magical old town of Vence.
Villa Lumiere is a modern, renovated villa which oozes elegance and stylish luxury. It commands a privileged hilltop position just 10 minutes from the magical old town of Vence. The far-reaching views from here over the Provencal countryside and to the French Riviera coast are simply breathtaking and will create stunning holiday memories.
This attractive and comfortable villa has been furnished and equipped with exquisite taste and quality in mind. For enjoying all the local delicacies in the comfort of your own home and not wasting a minute of that view, there is a well-equipped designer kitchen with top quality appliances, as well as a large gas barbecue and panoramic outdoor dining area. The fabulous heated infinity pool and beautiful gardens with plenty of space for everyone, complete the picture and there is even a herb and vegetable garden.
The villa sleeps 11 guests. Five bedrooms and four bathrooms comfortably accommodate nine guests in the main villa, whilst another bedroom and shower room in a cottage by the pool house accommodate a further two guests.
Villa Lumiere offers luxury accommodation and spectacular views in one of France's most desirable areas. Beaches, walking, fine food, historical sites and all the glamour of the Cote d'Azur may all be at its doorstep but guests may find it hard to tear themselves away from the villa and the stunning view!
Main house (sleeps 9 in 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms)
Cottage (sleeps 2 in 1 bedroom and 1 shower room)
Please note that bookings for nine guests or more are on request only - please enquire
Main House Interior - 3 levels
- TV room with large with smart TV and bose sound surround system
- Master bedroom 1 with king-size bed (180x200cm), portable fan, dressing are, bath with handheld shower, washbasin, patio doors opening up onto a terrace with hot shower
- 1 bedroom with twin beds (90x200cm), bath with handheld shower, WC, washbasin, hairdryer, portable fan, patio doors and terrace
- Utility area with washing machine, tumble dryer and iron
- 1 bedroom with king-size beds (180x200cm) and portable fan
- 1 bedroom with single bed, shower, toilet, hairdryer and portable fan
- Living rooms with fireplace
- Dining room
- Fully fitted design kitchen (oven, hob, microwave, free-standing cooker, breakfast bar, dishwasher, double American fridge, Espresso coffee machine, Lagostina pans, crystal champagne glasses etc.) with patio doors and terrace
- Master bedroom 2 with super king-size bed (200x200cm), portable fan, hairdryer, shower, WC, patio doors and terrace
Cottage Interior (15 m from main house)
- 1 bedroom with 80x200cm double bed
- 1 shower room (no WC)
- Heated infinity pool with salt system (26°- 28°), steps, electric cover and sea view* (pool size: 15x5 m / depth: 1.1 - 2 m)
- Outdoor shower
- Vegetable & herb garden (Ready in May/June 2017)
- Big outdoor gas barbecue and cooking space near the pool
- Patio/garden designer furniture (dining table, sunbeds, parasols)
- Grass with automatic watering system
- Olive trees
- Parking space
- Children's play area
- Natural shade
*The heating of the pool is an added luxury which will enhance guests' enjoyment of the swimming pool and its stunning panoramic setting, especially outside June-August when evenings are cooler. Please note that in order to maintain the heated temperature of the pool, guests are required to close the pool cover at night.
Vence is the perfect location, combining beautiful countryside and beaches, history and nature, art and gastronomy. In Summer, this charming market town also hosts the sensational music festival, Nuits du Sud. The region has always been popular with artists such as Picasso and Matisse and today there are many museums paying homage to their work.
Within easy reach of Villa Lumiere are the most popular destinations of Provence and the French Riviera.
St Paul de Vence is just minutes away!
You may also enjoy a visit to old Nice and its flower and produce market, followed by a stroll along the Promenade des Anglais gazing out over the Baie des Anges.
Antibes with its pretty harbour is very appealing, and you will find a good choice of beaches on Cap d'Antibes, including the sandy Garoupe Plage.
Just a little further along the coast to the west is fashionable Cannes.
For a complete change of pace, a visit to the bustling perfume town of Grasse.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Plan de Noves, the South of FranceThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 14 December 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 14 December 2017 - 4 January 2025: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£881.22 per booking, paid locally
6 bedrooms, Sleeps 11
Internet / WiFi
Central heating, Car hire optional