Villa with 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and private pool in Plan de Noves, the South of France
From £10,145 per week
Villa to rent in Plan de Noves, the South of France
Located a stone's throw from charming Vence, Bastide Blanche is a delightfully traditional Provencal manor house with a Scandinavian touch. Perched on a hillside.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Located a stone's throw from charming Vence, Bastide Blanche is a delightfully traditional Provencal manor house with a Scandinavian touch. Perched on a hillside, it offers breath taking views reaching out to the horizon of the Mediterranean Sea.
The villa boasts a modern and stylish interior with ample grounds and a lavish heated swimming pool to create a highly impressive holiday escape.
From the Bastide's gardens, terraces, bedrooms and balcony you can enjoy miles of undisrupted views of the l'Esterel Mountains and Italian Alpes, coastal towns such as Cap D'Antibes and Cannes and even the island of Corsica on a clear day.
The grounds are immaculately maintained, divided over six levelled terraces with lawned gardens, ample seating areas, a wonderful summer kitchen and a stunning heated swimming pool which has a beach style entrance.
The villa is surrounded by groves, citrus trees, herbs and lavender and can be lit up in the evening providing a magical scene for 'al fresco' dining under the night skies.
Decorated and furnished with great style combining French tradition with Scandinavian modernity, Bastide Blanche offers 5 beautiful double bedrooms all with stunning views of the surrounding countryside and each owning a private bathroom. There is one bedroom ideal for two children as well as a sofa bed available for two additional guests. From the kitchen, equipped with all modern appliances and even a gorgeous breakfast table, head out to the terrace and enjoy a fresh croissant in the morning sun while marvelling at the surrounding landscapes. The open plan living and dining room also leads out to the garden and terraces with barbecue area, ideal for outdoor dining.
The strategic location allows you to easily explore the Cote D'Azur and discover all the indulgences and delights that it has on offer. The unmissable old towns of Vence and Saint-Paul-de-Vence are just minutes away and the fabulous beaches of Villeneuve-Loubet and Cagnes-sur-mer are also close at hand. Likewise, the most iconic hotspots of the French Riviera are all within a short driving distance: vibrant Nice, glamourous Cannes and yatching hub Antibes-Les Pins.
- Open plan living and dining room (80m2) with a large wooden dining table, comfortable sofas, open fireplace, TV, DVD player and four double doors opening onto the garden terrace with far reaching sea views
- Large kitchen (45m2) fully equipped with all modern appliances and breakfast table with double doors opening on to the terrace
- Two guest WCs
- Master bedroom: double bed (1.8m) or twin beds with TV, French door to balcony, en-suite bathroom with wash basin and WC and en-suite dressing room with fireplace and sofa bed suitable for two additional children
- Bedroom 2: double bed (1.8m) or twin beds with TV and en-suite shower room with wash basin and WC
- Bedroom 3: double bed (1.8m) or twin beds with TV and en-suite shower room with wash basin and WC
- Bedroom 4: family suite with double bed (1.8m) and interconnecting archway to a children's twin (0.8m) bedroom with en-suite shower room with wash basin and WC
- Bedroom 5: double bed (1.4m) or twin beds with a small living area
- Family shower room with wash basin and WC
- Private heated salt-water swimming pool with beach style entry and massage jets (size:18x5m/depth:1.2-1.8m)
- Poolside terrace with reclining sun loungers and parasols
- Upper terrace with multiple dining tables and seating areas
- Summer kitchen with a brick barbecue, fridge and covered dining area
- Gardens with olive trees and orange and lemon groves
- Private parking
- Private tennis court (located within walking distance from the house)
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
Vence is the perfect location, combining beautiful countryside and beaches, history and nature, art and gastronomy. During the summer months this charming market town hosts the sensational music festival, Nuits du Sud which attracts both international and emerging musicians. The region has always been popular with artists such as Picasso and Matisse and today there are many museums paying homage to their work.
The neigbouring Saint-Paul-de-Vence, one of the most beautiful villages in Frances, is also a must. Walk through its narrow streets, admire the medieval architecture and explore the many art galleries and craft shops.
Within easy reach of Bastide Blanche are the most popular destinations of Provence and the French Riviera, including the glitz and glamour of Cannes, the traditional port town of Nice and the countless charming seaside towns which are dotted along the Cote d'Azur.
A trip to the old town of Nice is a must! Explore the flower and produce markets, followed by a stroll along the Promenade des Anglais gazing out over the Baie des Anges. Antibes with its pretty harbour is very appealing, and you will find a good choice of beaches on Cap d'Antibes, including the sandy Garoupe Plage. For a complete change of pace, a visit to the bustling perfume town of Grasse will delight your senses and makes a wonderful day out.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 13 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Plan de Noves, the South of FranceThis villa has a pool and a tennis court.
Prices and availability
Updated 10 February 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 25 February 2020 - 10 August 2021: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
5 ensuite bedrooms, Sleeps 12
5 bathrooms including 5 en suites
Private pool with electric heating
DVD/Blu-ray player, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Central heating, Open fire
Agency From London, United Kingdom Member since Apr 2015
Past bookings: 39 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 23 hours
Last seen: 42 minutes ago
Number of properties: over 1,000