Villa with 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and private pool in Pezuls, France
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £932 per week
Villa to rent in Pezuls, France
This villa in the Dordogne may just change your perspective. Set on top of a hill in the rolling French countryside, just outside of Sainte Alvere, here you can escape completely if you wish.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This villa in the Dordogne may just change your perspective. Set on top of a hill in the rolling French countryside, just outside of Sainte Alvere, here you can escape completely if you wish. You'll enter beneath a picture-perfect arbor, and inside the home exudes that same sense of rustic, holiday villa comfort.
The open first floor includes the kitchen, dining room, and living room, all with the same old stone walls. Take the wooden spiral staircase up to the bedrooms, where the farmhouse feel is even more apparent. Here you can hide away and read under peaceful, age-old wooden beams.
If your family holiday takes you exploring, the Dordogne region hides tiny villages everywhere, tucked between the hills. For more metropolitan pleasures a trip 40 minutes north to the Perigueux Market is worth it. Here you'll find stunning variety of fresh produce, bread, cheese, even foie gras. While you're there, visit the Vesunna Gallo-Roman Museum, where you can learn about archaeology in action.
The best part - you're in the Bergerac wine region! 35 km away you'll find not only dozens of wineries, but also the region's conveniently located airport. And don't worry - Bordeaux isn't far either!
- Entrance into open-plan kitchen
- Living and dining room
- Spiral staircase to upper floor
- 1 bedroom with queen size bed
- 1 double bedroom
- 1 twin bedroom
- Bathroom with separate shower
- Separate WC
- Pool with roman steps (size: 13x6.5 m / depth: 1-2 m) and alarm system.
- Pool terrace with sunbeds and umbrellas
- Satellite TV with English channels
- High chair and cot
- Gas hob
- Electric hoven
- Washing machine
- Table tennis
- Lovely countryside views
The Dordogne area of France is one of the most beautiful and one of the most popular. It has lovely countryside interspersed with medieval, bastide towns where fairytale chateaux rise from the morning mist - it is also a great region for food lovers: all the Perigordian specialities such as Foie Gras, confit d'oie, canard and mushrooms of all types are in abundance.
The villa benefits from a strategic location in a gorgeous hamlet in the heart of the exclusive Dordogne valley. The closest villages are Saint Alvere (4 km), and Tremolat (8 km).
Here, you will find a plethora of excellent restaurants and lively cafe's as well as sport facilities ranging from tennis and basketball courts, to golf courses, horse-riding centres and swimming pools.
The whole area swarms of tourist attractions and entertaining activities including wine-tasting tours, cruises down the Dordogne river, public gardens and many others.
The Bergerac airport is also conveniently located at approximately 34 km.
Local Activities and Amenities
- Public tennis court: St. Alvere
- Golf: Golf Club Chateau les Merles, Mouleydier (22km)
- Water sports: Aqua Parc Juniorland, Bergerac: 4 swimming pools, Jacuzzi, solarium, VTT, mini-moto et quad etc. Tel : / Sport Nautique de Bergerac, Tel : / Bassin Nautique de Tremolat at 8km.
- Water skiing: Tel : / Les Etangs de Bos, Audrix, Le Bugue sur Vezere (28k's approx.) Aquatic games and trampoline, 4 toboggans, pedalos, snack bar etc. / Parc de Loisirs Neufont, St. Amand, 11 hectares of woodland, 4 hectares of lake, fishing, safe swimming, cafe, beaches. Tel :
- Beach: Lac de Neufont, St. Amand de Vergt (21km). Lac de Tremolat
- Fishing: River Dordogne. Permits are available in local bars, shops etc.
- Horse riding: Centre Equestre la Cavale, Haras de Valences, Eyrenville. (39km), Tel : . Club Hippique de Bergerac, 118 Rte. Ste. Alvere, Creysse. Tel : . La Jumenterie Equitation, Rouffignac de Sigoules, (42k's), Tel :
- Local markets: Vergt - Friday. Tremolat - Tuesday. Bergerac - Wednesday and Saturday. Perigueux - everyday, but bigger markets on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
- Restaurant: Bistrot d'en Face, Tremolat, Tel : .
Vieux Logis, Relais Chateaux, Tremolat, Tel : .
Or for wonderful views as well (in fact you'll probably want to eat here everyday of your holiday!)
Ferme Auberge de Tremolat, Tel : .
'Chez Cathy', Ste. Foy de Longas, Tel: (must book)
- Pharmacy: Ste. Alvere, Tel :
- Doctor: Group Medicale St. Luc et Damien, Chemin Sadrots, Ste. Alvere Tel :
Bank: Ste. Alvere
- Cash machine: Ste. Alvere
- Tourist information: Ste. Alvere, Tel :
- Boulangerie: Tremolat (5km) and Ste Alvere (5km)
- Vineyard: Perigord
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Pezuls, FranceThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 20 June 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 20 June 2018 - 28 September 2024: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£879.76 per booking, paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi