Loustalbeau At Le Domaine De Loustalviel
Farm house with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and shared pool in Pech-Luna, the South of France
From £449 per week
Farm house to rent in Pech-Luna, the South of France
A sensitively restored Languedoc farmhouse for 4. Glorious Pyrenees views. Large shared swimming pool. 7 acres.
Share this holiday home
Farm house overview - owner's description
LoustalBeau is the prettiest house on the Domaine, with the most spectacular views.
Before work started, it was a disused barn with the tall archway on the southern façade which is so typical of the region. This arch has been preservrd, double-glazed, and used to show off the spectacular views of the Pyrenees to both the galleried bedroom floor, and the double height ground floor.
LoustalBeau has its own large private garden, and shares another in 7 acres of grounds, and a large, 12 metre solar heated swimming pool with two other houses.
· Private garden and shaded outdoor dining/barbecue area
· Large (60 square metres) open-plan sitting, dining and kitchen area with TV, DVD player and Wii.
· A sensitive blend of modern furniture for functionality, and hand-picked traditional Languedoc, Cathar and Catalan pieces to add style and atmosphere
· Fully equipped modern kitchen with dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, double sink, electric oven, and ceramic hob
· Ceramic flooring throughout, with underfloor heating
· One double bedroom (King size bed) with en-suite shower room and wc
· One twin bedroom, 3 metres by 5 metres, also with en-suite bathroom and wc
· Central heating and a log-burning stove to take the chill off spring and autumn evenings
· Separate downstairs w.c.
· Separate utility area with washing machine
This farm house has 9 verified reviews.
9 out of 9 people recommend staying here
Perfect - we will return!
The directions to Loustalviel were excellent and we managed to find the property easily - not always our experience in France.
Although we arrived early, we were made to feel welcome.
We had pre-booked a meal with Nigel & Julian for our first evening and had a very enjoyable time - helped by their own cocktail mix.
The accommodation was just as described and was very light and airy.
At one stage we had a small problem with a light but it was sorted immediately.
Julian & Nigels domaine is in a beautiful setting. It is very peaceful with lots of wildlife around.
The pool is one of the best we have ever used.
We found the information book provided to be very helpful and ate in many of the places recommended. We will never forget having lunch out on a terrace watching the nesting storks.
We would have no hesitation in recommending LoustalBeau to friends and family.
This was a beautiful place for a weeks holiday. There was plenty of space and the surroundings were amazing. The hosts were there if you needed them but by no means intruded. We also made good use of the lovely pool and barbeque. I would definitely recommend this and would love to return.
We had a wonderful week in this beautiful property. The owners, Julian and Nigel, keep the property, pool and grounds immaculate. We couldnt fault anything. They are friendly and helpful. We took up the option of a lovely home cooked meal on the night of our arrival and spent a very pleasant evening with our hosts and their other guests. We would not hesitate to recommend the property to anyone.
This is a fantastic property for a family holiday. We are a family of four with two girls aged 14 and 11. The property is as good as it looks in the photos, if not better. The house was large and very comfortable for 4 people with 2 great bathrooms and a cloakroom. There is plenty of private outdoor space as well as a beautful pool area with inflatables and games for use in the pool. There are also outdoor games such as swingball and football. Everything is very clean and well looked after. Nigel and Julian are perfect hosts, they are very friendly and welcoming but do not intrude. It is definitely worth attending their "Saturday/Wednesday supper nights" as the food is superb and the "Pech Luna" cocktails are fabulous! On the days when the weather is less than friendly, they have a very extensive DVD/games library which was very much appreciated (games consoles for the children are included in the house). The house is perfectly situated for a relaxing holiday in a beautiful part of France with access to some very interesting tourist spots such as Carcassonne and Toulouse. The nearby town of Mirepoix was a regular spot for visiting due to its great restaurants, bars and history.
This farm house is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this farm house in Pech-Luna, the South of FranceThis farm house is in a quiet area near the mountains. It has a shared pool, a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 2 February 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 17 September - 27 September 2019: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 28 September 2019 - 3 January 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 4 January - 17 April 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 18 April - 5 June 2020: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 6 June - 11 September 2020: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 12 September - 2 October 2020: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 3 October - 18 December 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 19 December 2020 - 1 January 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 5 November - 31 March and receive 20% off if the booking is for 4 weeks or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
Cot for child under 18 months (we do NOT provide bedclothes)
£0.00 per week, paid with booking
2 ensuite bedrooms, Sleeps 4:
- 1 king size bed and en suite
- 2 single beds and en suite
There is also 1 cot
2 bathrooms including 2 en suites, 1 Separate WC
Shared pool with electric heating, Size 12m x 5m, Depth 1m to 2m
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 5, Dining area seats 5, Central heating, Open fire, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden
Children, Infants, Single gender groups, Pets
Spectacular panoramic views of the Pyrenees from the 7 acres of grounds and the shared swimming pool.
Private Owner From 11420 Pech Luna, France Member since Nov 2010
Past bookings: 68 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: 4 days ago
Number of properties: 2