Villa Rental In Orange, South Of France
Villa with 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and swimming pool in Orange, the South of France
From £502 per week
Villa to rent in Orange, the South of France
This 3 bedroom villa with swimming pool is located in is located in Orange and sleeps 8 people. It has a garden, barbeque facilities and parking nearby.
Share this holiday home
This villa is made from brick or stone and was originally built in 1980 and refurbished in 2017. The agent has rated it as a three star property so it is a well-kept villa, equipped with standard furniture. It is also good value for money. This villa has a swimming pool and is located in Orange, 29km from Avignon. It is set in a good location: there is a restaurant 2km away.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue, a garden and some garden furniture outside.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A golf course.
- A tennis court.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 189 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Orange, the South of FranceThis villa has a barbecue, a garden and a swimming pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 12 September 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 11 January 2020 - 8 January 2021: changeover day is Saturday.
Throughout 2020: free of charge
Bed linen (including towels)
Throughout 2020: free of charge
Throughout 2020: Free of charge
About this villa
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: three stars
- Year built: 1980
- Year modernised: 2017
- Semi-Detached (internal area 104 m2)
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- Non-smoking house (Valid from 11/01/2020)
- Private, not overlooked pool (Valid from 11/01/2020)
Show all 8 facts Show less
- Private outdoor swimming pool (15 m2)
- Pool open May - end September (Valid from 11/01/2020)
- 2 TVs
- Wireless internet (Valid from 11/01/2020)
- Air conditioning cold / hot (2 units) (Valid from 11/01/2020)
Show all 5 facilities Show less
This villa has 3 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 3: 1 double bed
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Toilet no. 1: toilet without sink
- Bathroom no. 1: shower and bath, hot and cold water
- Living room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Electric cooker
- Cooker hood
- Freezer (40 litres)
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Vacuum cleaner
Show all 11 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Central heating
- Terrace or similar
- A garden (external area 100 m2)
- A garden
- Some garden furniture outside
- Free parking on site (space for 3 cars)
- A barbecue
Show all 7 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: three stars. The agent rates this as a well-kept, middle of the range holiday property.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 647 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 647 bookings
Response rate: 90%
Response time: within 6 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000