Manoir De Trebuchet
Villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and swimming pool in Nalliers, France
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £1,507 per week
Villa to rent in Nalliers, France
Villa overview - owner's description
Far from tourist crowds on 32 acres of pastoral French countryside, this delightful villa in Charente offers ultimate privacy, peace.
Far from tourist crowds on 32 acres of pastoral French countryside, this delightful villa in Charente offers ultimate privacy, peace, and relaxation for up to 8 guests looking for a restorative holiday.
A classic French farmhouse, the villa has been thoughtfully designed with contemporary decor and modern amenities. Three plush bedrooms, spacious living and dining areas, and a cozy reading room are warmly inviting, while sunny terraces, a BBQ grill, and the large heated pool will keep the sun worshipers satisfied.
The villa is a special treat for nature lovers - with wildflower-filled meadows, beautiful gardens, and woodlands brimming with local wildlife. Catch a nap in the hammock, picnic under shady willows by the pond, or share some wine beneath the stars from the upper balcony with panoramic views.
Nalliers is the nearest village at 2 km away, with the town of St Savin at 5 km, where you can peruse local markets, sip cappuccinos in the cafes, or even fish off the banks of river. There's also an abundance of medieval towns, prehistoric caves, and castles to explore throughout the region – all within short driving distance from this rural retreat in central France.
Villa Interior (sleeps 8)
- Entrance Hall
- Large open plan living Room and Dining Room
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with microwave, hob, oven, washing machine, dishwasher and jumbo fridge
- Double bedroom with super king size bed
- Shower room with single washbasin
- Separate toilet
- Reading area
- 1 mezzanine bedroom with double bed
- 2 double bedrooms with king size beds
- Bathroom with hsnd-held shower, single washbasin, bidet, toilet and hairdryer.
- Balcony with panoramic views
Set in 32 acres of woodland, meadows and gardens, we offer complete privacy for you and your family.
The gardens are colourful and casual with tulips, wild narcissi, cosmos, roses, lillies, camelias, lavender and lilacs. Filling the garden with a beautiful scent.
Eating outside during the day is a must. There is a purpose built BBQ, outside tables and chairs tucked under the shade of the sumach trees.
We take great pride in our 5m x 10m heated pool (depth: 1.2 -2.5 m) which is perfectly located just to the side of the main house. The pool is surrounded by a natural stone walls on 3 sides and security fenced on the fourth. The pool is heated and maintained each week to a high standard.
There is a large terraces affording plenty of room for sunbathing and relaxing. Guest can take advantage of the comfortable pool side sun lounge chairs.
Each guest is given keys to the security gates, thus enabling peace of mind for children and all visitors.
There is also plenty of parking space!
- Internet on request (see "T&Cs)
- LCD Flat Screen Sky TV
- Books - CD player
- I-pod dock station
- Portable fans in all bedrooms
- Off road parking
- Surfaced road to property
- Natural shade
- Built-in BBQ
- Electrically heated pool
Manoir de Trebuchet is set in a truly delightful area in Central France close to the border of The Vienne, approximately 2 kms from the village of Nalliers and 5 kms from the town of St Savin with cafes, banks, shops and other tourist amenities.
With Medieval towns, beautiful villages tumbling into local rivers, local markets full of fresh produce, Chateaux, Cathedrals and so much more, there really is something for everyone!
The outstanding countryside is completely unspoiled, with a beautiful mix of wild flowers and unusual vegetation. Roaming herds of deer are common, as are wild boar - but these can prove a little harder to spot!
Montmorillon - Approximately 10 miles away is a beautiful Medieval town set on the banks of the river with an excellent twice weekly local market, ancient buildings, restaurants, cafes, bars, banks and supermarkets.
There is a diverse selection of local hotels, small town bars, cafes and markets in the local towns of villages and towns of St. Savin, Nalliers, Montmorillon and Angles Sur L'Anglin.
The award winning 'Fleuri Village de France' of Angles Sur L'Anglin is a must see with its beautiful cobbled streets, antique shops, towering castle ruins, prehistoric caves, friendly restaurants with superb views across the river and so much more.
Manoir de Trebuchet is surrounded by nature. Guests can see herds of deer, rare butterflies, fireflies, humming birds, eagles, barn owls, wild boar - along with much more!
There is so much to see and so much to do:
- Why not visit the local lakes in the Brenne.
- Have a relaxing time fishing from the banks of the beautiful River in Nalliers.
- Go Canoeing.
- Hire Bicycles and enjoy the myriad of tracks.
- Horse riding just a mile from the house.
- Horse and trap rides through the countryside.
- Visit the Prehistoric caves in Angles.
- Take the Velo Ride in Chauvigny.
- Eagle Displays from the ramparts.
- The number of people staying at the property must not exceed those on your booking form. The accommodation must be left clean and in the same condition as found.
- We will adhere to all refuse notes in the house.
- No motorised quads, bikes, scramblers etc are allowed on the property
- Any breakages should be reported and we reserve the right to charge for any non-trivial damage.
- The use of accommodation and amenities is entirely at the Hirer's risk and no responsibility can be accepted for injury, loss or damage to the Hirer or the Hirer's companions or guests.
- Some upstairs windows are traditionally low, please keep locked with young children.
- Gardening/lawn maintenance will occasionally be undertaken during guests stay
- There is no land line, please ensure you have a mobile phone with you.
- This is a rural property – please expect wildlife, insects and local cats to visit from time to time with occasional litters of kittens.
From time to time the owner/owners may stay in a detached barn set away from the main house but the use of gardens and pool will remain strictly for the use of those hiring the property at all time.
Although we will try our utmost to ensure all equipment is working, we cannot be responsible for any breakdowns but will always try to solve any problems as soon as possible.
This can be provided by prior request. But please note due to the rural location, we have had to install our own satellite system and thus weekly use is restricted to 4Gb and is therefore not suitable for film downloads or social networking.
Use of the pool is entirely at the Hirer's own risk and should remain locked at all times unless an adult is present. Covers to be replaced at night. From time to time, general maintenance may be necessary. Under no circumstances should any equipment/pumps/heaters etc be touched. If you suspect a problem with the pool, please contact our Maintenance person named in the house book immediately. The pool is completely private and only for the guests use.
A set of keys will be provided on arrival. House to be locked when guests are not at the property and returned as requested at the end of the stay. Keys are provided for upstairs windows. Please keep locked at all times when young children are present.
To be kept locked at visitors discretion. Please note the upstairs windows are traditionally low as is common in this area.
This villa does not have any reviews.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Nalliers, FranceThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 16 August 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 5 August 2017 - 2 August 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 2 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Central heating, Car hire optional