Villa with 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and private pool in Moulins-Engilbert, France
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £1,123 per week
Villa to rent in Moulins-Engilbert, France
Maison Bourguignonne is the ideal family home in the heart of Burgundy. It sits in a peaceful setting surrounded by lush countryside and stunning views over the Morvan National Park.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Maison Bourguignonne is the ideal family home in the heart of Burgundy. It sits in a peaceful setting surrounded by lush countryside and stunning views over the Morvan National Park, yet within walking distance of a charming market village.
The village is a pretty 20-minute walk away and is one of the largest in the Morvan. It has all amenities including good local restaurants, various boulangeries, butcher, an excellent cheese shop, antique shop and a small weekly market, as well as a large monthly market which takes over the whole village. There are also other pretty walks in the area which lead to the village. It even has a Lido with tennis facilities.
This 200-year-old barn has been restored with care and features many rustic and charming features like exposed wooden beams, stone walls, terracotta floors and a large stone fireplace with wood-burning stove. Modern creature comforts have not been forgotten and include flat screen TV with Bose Home Cinema with I-Pod docking station, Sky TV and Wii.
Maison Bourguignonne was created for memorable family holidays. There is a billiard table, board games books, boules court, children's swing, Weber gas barbecue and two eating terraces with outside speakers for alfresco dining.
The local area not only offers plenty of typical Burgundian gastronomic delights, but lots of adventure too, from white-water rafting to lazy cycle routes along the Nivernais Canal and rambles in the National Park. The spa town, St Honore les Bains, with Spa and indoor pool is only seven kilometers away.
This lovely home in the heart of Burgundy is the ultimate family retreat which combines tranquility, charm and modern comfort in an idyllic setting.
- Lounge with vaulted ceiling, large wood burning stove, decorative fireplace, comfortable seating area with sofas/chairs
- Large open plan kitchen/dining area with billiards table. The kitchen comes equipped with electric hob, fan oven, American fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, window seat with views over swimming pool
- Bedroom 2 with king size double bed and en-suite bathroom with bath/shower, double sink and separate W.C. French doors leading outside
- Master Bedroom with king size double bed and en-suite bathroom with bath/shower, sink and W.C. French doors leading to Juliet balcony
- Bedroom 3 with twin beds and views over the swimming pool and garden
- Bedroom 4 with twin/double bed
- Bedroom 5 with bunk bed and views over the swimming pool and garden
- Shower room with large sink and separate W.C.
- Mezzanine level with TV area
- Garden (approx. 1.5 acres)
- Private heated pool (size: 5x10m, depth 2m) with child security fence
- Two terraces with large teak table seating up to 10
- Outside lighting
- Pool evening lighting
- Weber gas BBQ
- Private parking space for up to 6 cars
- Boules court
- Children's swing
- Washing machine and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Flat screen TV
- Sky TV
- I-pod docking station
- Bose home cinema station
- Bose Lifestyle system with surround sound
- Outdoor speakers to dining areas terrace
- Board games and toys
- Billiard table
- Bikes (2 adults and 2 children)
- Sunbeds and umbrellas
- Outdoor dining furniture
Maison Bourguignonne sits in the outskirts of a peaceful rural village in the Burgundian department of Nievre, just a few kilometres south of the beautiful Morvan Regional Nature Park. The village has plenty of restaurants, bistros, boulangeries, charcuteries, boutiques, a weekly market and many other amenities.
This is an absolute paradise for nature lovers: incredible woodlands, mountains, hills, waterfalls, rivers and quaint traditional villages to explore.
Choose among endless leisure activities such as cycling, hiking, horse-back riding, golf, tennis, canoeing, fishing, rafting, sailing, windsurfing and a lot more. In the park, you will also find two museums and cafes.
Furthermore, the French Grand Prix Circuit is just 40 minutes away.
Burgundy is also well known for its vineyards, so a wine tasting experience is highly recommended.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 4 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Moulins-Engilbert, FranceThis villa has a pool and a children pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 20 September 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 21 September 2018 - 19 April 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 20 April - 26 April 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 27 April 2019 - 20 September 2021: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
5 bedrooms, Sleeps 10
Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable