Ski apartment with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and golf nearby in Morzine, France
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £366 per week
Apartment to rent in Morzine, France
Studio Apartment in Morzine, sleeps 4. Ground floor with large patio. Brand new bathroom. Free WiFi. Washing machine/tumble dryer. TV, DVD. Furnished to high standard. Close to all amenities. Parking.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
A large studio apartment located in Morzine a beautiful Alpine town only 1 hour 15 minutes drive from Geneva Airport. Morzine has a wealth of shops, bars, restaurants, cafes, takeaways, clubs and sports amenities. Les Vuargnes is a genuine 5 minute walk from the cable cars, town and shops. We have a brand new bathroom with washing machine/tumble dryer. Fully equipped kitchen. Free WiFi.
Library of DVDs and books. Large patio window overlooking private gardens and mountain views. You can see the view from the kitchen, making it safe for children to play. Large double sofa bed (can also be two singles), and adult size bunk beds. There is free parking at the front of the chalet. Security is excellent into the chalet. In the basement we have a secure lock up for your ski gear, bikes, cases etc. We also have a secure blackout electronic blind. We are close to a major supermarket and other lovely shops. The apartment is family owned, and beautifully furnished to a high standard using all French products. This apartment is really suitable for singles, couples and small children. We have families returning to us year after year. Come and stay - you will love it!
This apartment does not have any reviews.
This apartment is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this apartment in Morzine, FranceThis apartment is in the town near a lively area and mountains. It has a balcony, outside lighting and a shared garden. Car hire is not necessary as the apartment is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 1 February 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 19 July - 31 August 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 December - 22 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 17 February - 23 February 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 24 February - 29 March 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 30 March - 6 April 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 7 April - 31 August 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 December - 22 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 17 February - 23 February 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 24 February - 29 March 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 30 March - 6 April 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 7 April - 31 August 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 December - 22 December 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 17 February - 23 February 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 24 February - 29 March 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 30 March - 6 April 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 7 April - 30 June 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
£50.00 per booking, paid with booking
bed linen, towels, tea towels
£25.00 per person per booking, paid with booking
1 bedroom, Sleeps 4:
- 1 double sofa bed, 3 bunk bed (sleeps 2)s
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV Languages in French
Living area seats 4, Dining area seats 4, Central heating, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Outside lighting, Parking, Shared garden
Children, Infants, Single gender groups, Restricted mobility
Beautiful view of the mountains.
Private Owner From Retford, United Kingdom Member since Sep 2017
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last logged in: 4 months ago
Number of properties: 1