Montréal Villa To Rent
Villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and shared pool in Montréal, the South of France
From £481 per week
Villa to rent in Montréal, the South of France
This cosy, terraced holiday home is charmingly furnished with stone walls, beamed ceilings and wooden floors, as well as comfortable furnishings.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This cosy, terraced holiday home is charmingly furnished with stone walls, beamed ceilings and wooden floors, as well as comfortable furnishings. It is located in an attractive complex with three other holiday properties, which is nestled within spacious grounds with pretty panoramic views. Guests benefit from access to the shared swimming pool, which ensures it is a great choice for a relaxing stay in the Languedoc-Roussillon.The three bedroom holiday home is only 20km from Carcassonne which makes it an excellent touring base. The world famous fortified medieval town of Carcassonne offers a fascinating insight into life in the middle ages. The city's machicolations and 52 towers can be visited on foot, by train or in an open carriage. It may come as no surprise to learn that it was this city that provided Walt Disney with the inspiration for the castle in his version of The Sleeping Beauty. You may also wish to visit Castelnaudary and enjoy a stroll along the banks of the Canal-du-Midi, a town renowned for its delicious food, with 'cassoulet' being particularly popular. Alternatively, wander around La Ville Rose of Toulouse, or spend a day lazing on the endless miles of golden sandy beaches of the Mediterranean.
This beautiful villa is made from brick or stone. The agent has rated it as a four star property so it is a well-equipped villa with above average furnishings. It is also great value for money. This villa has use of a shared pool and is located in Montréal, 20km from Carcasonne. It is set in a good location: there is a restaurant 3km away.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue and some garden furniture outside.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A thermal bath.
- A marked trail up to 5km long.
- A marked trail up to 10km long.
- A marked trail more than 10km long.
- A mountain bike trail up to 10km long.
- A mountain bike trail more than 10km long.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 161 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Montréal, the South of FranceThis villa has a shared pool and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 31 May 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 18 June 2019 - 10 January 2020: changeover day is Saturday.
Throughout 2019: free of charge
Bed linen (including towels)
Throughout 2019: free of charge
Throughout 2019: Free of charge
About this villa
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: four stars
- Holiday home (internal area 180 m2)
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- Non-smoking house
Show all 5 facts Show less
- Shared outdoor swimming pool (98 m2)
- Pool open June - end September
- 1 TV
- Hi-Fi system/CD player
- 1 DVD player
- Wireless internet
Show all 6 facilities Show less
This villa has 3 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed, 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 2: 2 bunk beds, 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 3: 1 double bed
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Toilet no. 1: toilet without sink
- Toilet no. 2: toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, hot and cold water
Show all 4 bathrooms Show less
- Kitchen / living room
- Electric cooker
- Freezer box
- Washing machine
Show all 6 amenities Show less
- Electric heating
- Woodburning stove
- Natural site (external area 200 m2)
- Some garden furniture outside
- Parking on the site (space for 1 car)
- Swing and sandpit
- A barbecue
- Outdoor toys
- Slide (1)
- Marked trail up to 5km long
- Marked trail up to 10km long
- Marked trail more than 10km long
- Mountain bike trail up to 5km long
- Mountain bike trail up to 10km long
- Mountain bike trail more than 10km long
- Marked cycling trail more than 5km long
- Marked cycling trail more than 10km long
- Fitness centre
Show all 17 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: four stars. The agent rates this as a well-equipped holiday property with good furniture and a higher than normal specification.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 489 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 489 bookings
Response rate: 85%
Response time: within 10 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000