Villa Mer Et Soleil
Villa with 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and private pool in Mont Leuze, the South of France
From £3,192 per week
Villa to rent in Mont Leuze, the South of France
Nestled discreetly on the hillside, with stunning views of the bay of Villefranche and St Jean Cap Ferrat on the French Riviera.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Nestled discreetly on the hillside, with stunning views of the bay of Villefranche and St Jean Cap Ferrat on the French Riviera, Villa Mer et Soleil is a comfortable and intimate villa only 2 kilometres away from a village and within easy reach of the beach as well as the beautiful town of Nice.
Villa Mer et Soleil, promises a vacation full of memorable and magical moments. The perfect ‘home from home' with space to relax as well as offfering a perfect base for exploring and enjoying all that the beautiful Cote d'Azur has to offer.
The large luxury Villa is divided into two independent, self contained apartments, each occupying an entire floor.
This is ideal for one or two families or a large group holidaying together.
The ground floor apartment sleeping 6 and upper level which sleeps 4 are also available separately.
- Light and airy marble and parquet flooring throughout.
Upper Level Villa
- 2 bedrooms, sleeps 4
- all bedrooms have sea views
- one queen size bedroom with door onto sun terrace, marble tiled bathroom adjacent with bath/shower, hand basin, bidet and WC
- one twin room with en-suite shower room with hand basin and WC
- spacious lounge and bright dining area with doors opening onto large 15mx4m terrace with sea view, sun loungers, separate seating area with coffee table, parasols and dining table and chairs for 10 people
- fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, electric oven & hob, fridge freezer with instant ice maker
- flat-screen Sky satellite TV, DVD, stereo, WiFi, electric heating and air-conditioning
Ground Floor Villa
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6.
- one queen size bedroom and two twin bedrooms
- marble tiled bathroom with bath, shower, hand basin
- shower room with hand basin and WC and a separate WC
- spacious lounge and dining area opening onto terrace and herb garden with dining area and sun loungers
- fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, electric oven & hob, fridge freezer.
- Sky satellite, plasma screen TV, DVD, stereo, WiFi, electric heating and air-conditioning
- sea views
- (lower villa) tiled private and sunny patio with table, chairs and sun loungers accessed from kitchen
- (upper villa) large 15mx4m terrace with sea view, a/c, sun loungers, separate seating area with coffee table, parasols and dining table and chairs for 10 people
- 2 m deep infinity pool (12m x 4m) with stunning sea views
- the pool terrace has sun-loungers and parasols and there is plenty of space around the pool and in the garden for sunshine or shade
- bespoke separate BBQ area adjoining the pool facility with traditional stone barbecue with dining area under shady trees
- pool and garden lighting
- lighting around the pool and BBQ area makes for a delightful evening venue
- pool-house with shower and WC
- spacious private and secure parking in the villa grounds for up to 6 cars with no height restriction for high vehicles
- security gate with remote control
A popular restaurant is a short walk away and a supermarket, pharmacy, bar/restaurant, bank and patisserie are all just a short drive away.
The three bays of Villefranche, Beaulieu sur Mer and Cap Ferrat are only a 10-minute drive away.
Perfectly placed for train and motorway connections for exploring the whole coastline, Villa Mer et Soleil is only a 20-minute drive to Monaco and a 30-minute drive to Italy.
The coastal train from Villefranche will take you East to Italy or West to St. Tropez.
There is also a bus stop only 200 metres away for local travel for those who prefer not to drive.
Villa Mer et Soleil is also ideally located for all the important local events such as The Monaco Grand Prix, Cannes Film Festival, APT Tennis Tournament and the Monaco & Antibes Boat Show.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 8 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Mont Leuze, the South of FranceThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 29 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 14 November 2018 - 21 May 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 May - 31 May 2019: changeover days are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 June 2019 - 19 May 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 20 May - 29 May 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 30 May 2020 - 29 October 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
5 bedrooms, Sleeps 10
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Central heating