Le Clos Des Sapins
House with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom in Monlet, France
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £304 per week
House to rent in Monlet, France
This 2 bedroom house is located in Monlet and sleeps 4 people. It has a garden, parking nearby and a gym.
Share this holiday home
House overview - owner's description
3-room chalet 55 m2. Practical furnishings:
- Living/dining room with Scandinavian wood stove and TV (flat screen)
- Exit to the terrace
- 2 rooms, each room with 1 french bed
- Open kitchen (4 hot plates, dishwasher, microwave, electric coffee machine)
- Electric heating
- Terrace 18 m2
- Terrace furniture, deck chairs (2)
- View of the forest
- Washing machine, baby cot for up to 3 year olds
Monlet 28 km from Puy-en-Velay:
- Chalet "Le Clos des Sapins", built in 2005, surrounded by trees
- Outside the resort, in a quiet position, area with little traffic, 20 m from the edge of the forest
- Property 1'200 m2, garden with lawn
- Table tennis
- Motor access to the house (via unmade road)
- Shop 14 km, grocery 2 km, supermarket 12 km, restaurant 4 km, outdoor swimming pool 15 km, swimming bay 7 km, bathing lake 7 km, lake de Malaguet 600 m
- Tennis 4 km, riding stable 3 km
- Parc Naturel Regional du Livradois-Forez, Les Volcans d'Auvergne, Parc d'attractions Vulcania 130 km, Puy en Velay 30 km, La Brasserie Vellavia 30 km, Centre Bien Etre + cours de yoga 200 m
- Well-known lakes can easily be reached
- Lac de Malaguet 600 m
- Car recommended
- Fishing permit required
- Note: near the accommodation is the "Via Podiensis" motorway of the Pilgrimage of Santiago de Compostela which connects Geneva (Via Gebennensis) to Pamplona
- The paths are marked as GR65 hiking trails
- Volleyball net on the ground
- At disposal: petanque games
- Non-smoking house
This house has 6 verified reviews.
6 out of 6 people recommend staying here
a very warm welcome from the owner who came to pick us up a few km calm assured stay to renew
Far from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, in a relaxing environment. Exactly what we were looking for.
Very lovable landlady helpful, on time Ort.Tolle location, quiet, original scenery tolee excursion destinations, Allieschlucht, Loire Gorge, Mont Mecanc, Puy de Dome, Le Puy, Pradelles .....
House has everything that you as a family may need. Toys for children, 2 bedrooms, large garden. In the area a lot to do for all ages, but that requires a car. Beautiful starry sky and quiet in the evening. Owner was very friendly and had a small welcome package put down. Only criticism is that one of the beds had a hard, not comfortable mattress.
home charming beautiful home deco nice tranquility assured. bedding of good quality and very welcome with small attentions for breakfast we will come back hoping for more sun !!!!!
This house is:
Outside this house in Monlet, FranceThis house has a balcony.
Prices and availability
Updated 19 September 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 25 May - 21 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 June - 16 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 17 August - 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 22 June - 29 November 2019 and receive 10% off if the booking is made 272 days before the arrival date.
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€250.00 (approx. £222.19) per booking, paid locally
€0.80 (approx. £0.71) per person per day, paid locally
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
€10.00 (approx. £8.89) per item, paid locally
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4
1 bathroom, 1 WC
Open fire, Washing machine
Balcony or terrace, Parking, Garden