Le Clos Des Sapins
Chalet with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom in Monlet, France
From £300 per week
Chalet to rent in Monlet, France
This 2 bedroom chalet is located in Monlet and sleeps 4 people. It has a garden, parking nearby and a gym.
Share this holiday home
Chalet overview - owner's description
3-room chalet 55 m2.
- Beautiful furnishings: living/dining room with Scandinavian wood stove and TV (flat screen)
- Exit to the terrace
- 2 rooms, each room with 1 french bed
- Open kitchen (4 hot plates, dishwasher, microwave, electric coffee machine)
- Electric heating
- Terrace 18 m2
- Terrace furniture, deck chairs (2)
- View of the forest
- Facilities: washing machine, baby cot for up to 3 year olds
- Please note: non-smoking house
- Smoke alarm
- Monlet 28 km from Puy-en-Velay: Chalet "Le Clos des Sapins", built in 2005, surrounded by trees
- Outside the resort, in a quiet position, area with little traffic, 20 m from the edge of the forest
- Private: property 1'200 m2, garden with lawn
- Table tennis
- Motor access to the house (via unmade road)
- Shop 14 km, grocery 2 km, supermarket 12 km, restaurant 4 km, outdoor swimming pool 15 km, swimming bay 7 km, bathing lake 7 km, lake de Malaguet 600 m
- Tennis 4 km, riding stable 3 km
- Nearby attractions: Parc Naturel Regional du Livradois-Forez, Les Volcans d'Auvergne, Parc d'attractions Vulcania 130 km, Puy en Velay 30 km, La Brasserie Vellavia 30 km, Centre Bien Etre + cours de yoga 200 m
- Well-known lakes can easily be reached: Lac de Malaguet 600 m
- Please note: car recommended
- Fishing permit required
- Note: near the accommodation is the "Via Podiensis" motorway of the Pilgrimage of Santiago de Compostela which connects Geneva (Via Gebennensis) to Pamplona
- The paths are marked as GR65 hiking trails
- Volleyball net on the ground
- At disposal: petanque games
The chalet is described as good value for money. This chalet is located in Monlet. The nearest airport is 114km away. It is set in a convenient location.
You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The chalet is well equipped: it has a dishwasher, a microwave and a washing machine. It also has a garden.
There is a trail for hiking nearby.
This chalet has 6 verified reviews.
6 out of 6 people recommend staying here
a very warm welcome from the owner who came to pick us up a few km calm assured stay to renew
Far from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, in a relaxing environment. Exactly what we were looking for.
Very lovable landlady helpful, on time Ort.Tolle location, quiet, original scenery tolee excursion destinations, Allieschlucht, Loire Gorge, Mont Mecanc, Puy de Dome, Le Puy, Pradelles .....
House has everything that you as a family may need. Toys for children, 2 bedrooms, large garden. In the area a lot to do for all ages, but that requires a car. Beautiful starry sky and quiet in the evening. Owner was very friendly and had a small welcome package put down. Only criticism is that one of the beds had a hard, not comfortable mattress.
home charming beautiful home deco nice tranquility assured. bedding of good quality and very welcome with small attentions for breakfast we will come back hoping for more sun !!!!!
This chalet is:
Outside this chalet in Monlet, FranceThis chalet has a balcony.
Prices and availability
Updated 19 August 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 24 August 2019 - 19 June 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 20 June - 14 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 15 August 2020 - 18 June 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 19 June - 13 August 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 14 August - 10 September 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 30 May 2020 - 26 November 2021 and receive 10% off if the booking is made 272 days before the arrival date.
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€250.00 (approx. £228.26) per booking, paid locally
€1.10 (approx. £1.00) per person per day, paid locally
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
€10.00 (approx. £9.13) per item, paid locally
About this chalet
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Washing machine
Show all 5 amenities Show less
- Trails for biking nearby
- Trail for hiking nearby
Show all 6 features Show less
- Non-smoking property
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This chalet is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 107 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 107 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 6 hours
Last seen: 15 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000