Chalet with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms in Meribel, France
Booking cost: £0.00
From £1,918 per week
Chalet to rent in Meribel, France
Chalet overview - owner's description
Chalet Berangaria offers holiday accommodation for 8 to 10 people. It has a warm, welcoming feel and is ideal for both family groups and groups of friends for week long skiing and snowboarding.
Chalet Berangaria offers holiday accommodation for 8 to 10 people. It has a warm, welcoming feel and is ideal for both family groups and groups of friends for week long skiing and snowboarding, or even a summer holiday in Meribel when the ski season if off.
Originally a barn, it was converted into a ski chalet in 1974 and was renovated in 2002 to a gorgeous standard, giving it the perfect blend of old charm and modern comforts.
The chalet staff are at hand to assist with all your needs from organising ski passes, ski hire, transfers and anything that will make your holiday simply fantastic.
The chalet chef will provide you with delicious meals throughout stay, starting with a breakfast to fuel you for a hard day on the slopes, afternoon tea for your return and finally a three course evening meal before rolling into a comfortable bed for the night.
- Large double bedroom (ideal as a family room as it can accommodate an additional single bed and cot)
- Private bathroom
Living room with TV and sky freeview
Large living/dining room with a log fire and comfy chairs, in which to relax after a long day on the mountain.
- Double bedroom
- Double Bedroom
- Twin Bedroom
- Mezzanine Bedroom with twin beds
- 2 family bathrooms
- Heated ski boot room with boot warmers. Ideal for drying your boots and all of your outdoor clothes and for storing skis and prams.
- Large terrace with garden furniture and a barbecue and beautiful views on one side of the house and a balcony on the other.
- In summer the ski boot room is ideal for storing bikes and golf bags.
- Music system
- Log fire
- Sky freeview
- Boot warmers
With an owner who is a professional, ex west-end chef, it surely comes as no surprise that we consider good food to be of the utmost importance for your holiday experience. While we offer a set menu, we know that not everyone can eat the same things and we pride ourselves on offering fantastic food for everyone, including those with special dietary requirements such as vegetarians and guests with food allergies or intolerances.
- We provide a good wholesome breakfast, with a variety of options, to set your day off to the right start.
- After a day in the mountains you will come back to sumptuous afternoon tea with a variety of homemade cakes and cookies.
- At around 19.30 we offer drinks and a selection of canapes, in front of the fire, to whet your appetite for dinner. Dinner consists of 3 beautifully balanced, gourmet courses, carefully prepared with fresh ingredients. With dinner we offer selected red and white wines (all wines have the classification appellation controlee).
- Please note that canapes and dinner are only served on 6 nights.
- Please also note that we need to know about any special dietary requirements in advance in order to offer you the best alternative menu.
Special Dietary Requirements
We are delighted to be able to cater for all special dietary requirements, vegetarian, allergies and dairy and gluten free diets.
We want your stay with us to be as relaxed as we can possible make it. One of the things that we pride ourselves on is a high level of service, so if there is anything we can do for you, either before you come or during your stay, we will do our best to accommodate you.
Please find below a list of things that we can help you organise and book:
2. Ski lessons
3. Lift passes
4. Ski hire
5. Creche or nanny
6 Non-skiing activities
We would be more than happy to advise you on any matter pertaining to your holiday, whether it is on travel, skiing, the best things to do with your children or anything else you might like to know about, so if there is anything you need, please don't hesitate to contact us.
This chalet does not have any reviews.
This chalet is:
Prices and availability
Updated 27 April 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 16 April 2017 - 13 January 2018: changeover day is Sunday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£846.38 per booking, paid locally
5 bedrooms, Sleeps 10
Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Central heating, Open fire, Car hire optional