Chateau with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and private pool in Mazan, the South of France
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £2,750 per week
Chateau to rent in Mazan, the South of France
Chateau overview - owner's description
Maison Achard, a holiday villa in Provence, is ideal for history lovers. The house, built between the 14th and 16th centuries.
Maison Achard, a holiday villa in Provence, is ideal for history lovers. The house, built between the 14th and 16th centuries, has been restored to preserve its beautiful architectural elements, including mullioned windows, fireplaces, beams and a stone spiral staircase. This hillside property also includes an expansive terraced garden and a 10x5m swimming pool with diving fossa set in a stone courtyard.
On the home's ground level, you'll find a modern kitchen, a bathroom and a dining room with wooden shutters and beamed ceiling. The first floor holds two bedrooms, a bathroom and a living room with medieval fireplace, terracotta floors and a TV. The top floor is a spacious bedroom with a 360 degree view of the Provencal hills, a private bathroom and a large terrace.
Dine outside under a vine-covered trellis, and enjoy a summer kitchen with barbecue. When you're ready to explore the Luberon, you can walk to Oppede le Vieux, a charming hilltop village with a historic church and ruins. Stay active by hiking and mountain biking, or drive to Cavaillon's (9 km) weekly market, famous for melons.
Reach Maison Achard via the Avignon train station (35km), Marseilles airport (65 km) or A7 motorway (15 km).
- Dining room with beams and old tiles, double aspect, wooden interior shutters, large table and antique furniture.
- Kitchen: dishwasher, oven, microwave, washing machine, double sinks, fridge, freezer, buffet and a large table.
- Bathroom: bathtub, double wash-hand basins, WC. Dressed stone.
- Living room with a large medieval fireplace, terra cotta floors, ancient stained glass windows, exposed beams, two sofas, coffee table, large console. Triple aspect, direct access to the garden and to the master bedroom, TV, Hi-Fi.
- Bedroom 1: 2 beds (1 double/2singles). Old floor tiles.
- Bedroom 2: spacious with 4 beds (2 doubles/4 singles), old floor tiles.
- Bathroom: bath with shower screen, double wash-hand basins.
- Bedroom 3: spacious bedroom, dual access, numerous windows with a 360° fantastic view, beautiful materials : frame, tiles. Private bathroom with a bathtub, a shower, one wash-hand basin, WC. Dressing.
- Terrace of 10m², overlooking panoramic view.
- On a lower level to the house, but with a direct access, is a 10x5m swimming pool with a diving fossa and three-stairs at an angle, alarm, chlorine treatment, robot.
- Trellis covered with vines, large table, teak furniture, summer kitchen in the basement: gas barbecue, fridge, freezer, dishwasher; WC, one wash-hand basin and closet.
- Laid-out terraced garden of 2000m² where you can take a walk by climbing different stairs, shaded lunch rooms and woodland areas.
The house is located in Provence, in the heart of a North Luberon historical village situated 35km from Avignon train station, 65km from Marseille's airport and 15km from the A7 motorway.
There are nearby shops and restaurants within 5km from the house as well as a golf course only 20 minutes away.
This chateau does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This chateau is:
Outside this chateau in Mazan, the South of FranceThis chateau has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 21 February 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 21 February 2018 - 24 August 2024: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£882.37 per booking, paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
Car hire optional