South Brittany Cottages - Woodland View Barn
Cottage with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms in Massérac, France
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £705 per week
Cottage to rent in Massérac, France
Woodland View Barn is a pretty converted stone barn with a large balcony with countryside views situated in a rural hamlet just 1 km from the local village of Masserac
Share this holiday home
Cottage overview - owner's description
Woodland View Barn /gite offers:
- Light and comfortable lounge with log burner.
- English Satellite TV, DVD & CD Hi-Fi and Bluetooth speaker.
- Free unlimited WiFi
- Dining area with double doors leading onto a large balcony overlooking garden and views.
- Fully equipped kitchen offers full size cooker, fridge freezer, microwave and dishwasher.
- Two double bedrooms both with en-suite facilities with WC, sink and shower.
- Twin bedroom.
- Bedroom sleeping four in two sets of bunk beds.
- Bed linen included.
- Large, well appointed family bathroom with separate shower cubicle and bath.
- Security stair gate at the top and bottom of the stairs.
- Cots and highchairs available.
- The Laundry Room offers free to use facilities of washing machines, irons and ironing boards.
- Woodland View Barn has a very large, private and fully enclosed garden with large decked balcony, patio and shady pergola.
- The garden also offers a stone chimney BBQ, outdoor dining furniture and easy chairs for relaxing.
- Private parking.
- A large selection of bicycles from child to adult sizes as well as child seats and trailers are available to use free of charge.
- 20% discount on Brittany Ferries crossings.
On Your Doorstep Begin your day by taking a gentle 5-minute stroll to the friendly local boulangerie to buy your fresh bread and croissants for breakfast. The village also offers a French cafe bar and grocery shop. Another 10 minutes away is the lively town of Guemene-Penfao where you will find a supermarket, indoor swimming pool, canoe hire for paddling along the River Don and pony trekking.
South Brittany Cottages is well situated for reaching the many attractions of Southern Brittany and the Loire Atlantique. Whether you enjoy the bustling local markets, the stunning beaches of South West Brittany, swimming in natural lakes, the ambience of historic towns, a spot of fishing on rivers or lakes, walking through open countryside, cycling along quiet lanes or river towpaths to discover hidden hamlets, a relaxing game of golf on one of the many golf courses or just relaxing and enjoying the rural tranquillity there is an abundance of places to be discovered.
4 other reviews
1 - 4 of 4
This cottage is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this cottage in Massérac, FranceThis cottage is in the countryside. It has a balcony, a barbecue and a garden. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 29 May 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 5 November 2018 - 23 June 2021: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
£5 per towel set (1 set includes 1 bath and 1 hand towel), paid locally
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 10:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 2 single beds
- 2 bunk bed (sleeps 2)s
There is also 2 cots
3 bathrooms including 2 en suites
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 10, Open fire, Iron / board, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Parking, Private garden
Private Owner From Masserac, France Member since Nov 2014
Past bookings: 1 booking
Last logged in: 3 days ago
Number of properties: 4