South Brittany Cottages - Wisteria Barn
Cottage with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom in Massérac, France
From £465 per week
Cottage to rent in Massérac, France
Wisteria Barn is a recently converted stone barn offering charming accommodation. Located in a rural hamlet surrounded by beautiful countryside just 1 km from the local village.
Share this holiday home
Cottage overview - owner's description
Wisteria Barn / gite offers:
- Large and comfortable open plan living and dining area with open fireplace and log burner.
- English satellite TV, DVD, CD Hi-Fi and Bluetooth speaker.
- Free unlimited WiFi
- Fully equipped kitchen offers full size cooker, fridge freezer, dishwasher and microwave.
- Double bedroom with Juliet balcony.
- Bedroom sleeping 3 in bunk beds and a single bed.
- Single bedroom.
- Bed linen included.
- Well appointed bathroom has a bath and separate shower cubicle.
- Security stair gates at the top and bottom of stairs.
- Cot and highchair available.
- The Laundry Room offers free to use facilities of washing machines, irons and ironing boards.
- Wisteria Barn has a large, private and fully enclosed garden with patio and shady pergola.
- The garden also offers a stone chimney BBQ, outdoor dining furniture and easy chairs for relaxing.
- Private parking.
- A large selection of bicycles from childs to adults are available to use free of charge as well as child bicycle trailers, child seats and tag-along bike.
- 20% discount on Brittany Ferries crossings.
On Your Doorstep Begin your day by taking a gentle 5-minute stroll to the friendly local boulangerie to buy your fresh bread and croissants for breakfast. The village also offers a French cafe (bar) and grocery shop. Another 10 minutes away is the lively town of Guemene-Penfao where you will find a supermarket, indoor swimming pool, canoe hire for paddling along the River Don and pony trekking.
South Brittany Cottages is well situated for reaching the many attractions of Southern Brittany and the Loire Atlantique. Whether you enjoy the bustling local markets, the stunning beaches of South West Brittany, swimming in natural lakes, the ambience of historic towns, a spot of fishing on rivers or lakes, walking through open countryside, cycling along quiet lanes or river towpaths to discover hidden hamlets, a relaxing game of golf on one of the many golf courses or just relaxing and enjoying the rural tranquillity there is an abundance of places to be discovered.
4 other reviews
1 - 4 of 4
This cottage is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this cottage in Massérac, FranceThis cottage is in the countryside. It has a barbecue and a garden. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 7 May 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 26 June 2019 - 26 June 2022: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
£5 per towel set (1 set includes 1 bath and 1 hand towel), paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed
- 1 single bed, 2 bunk bed (sleeps 2)s
- 1 single bed
There is also 1 cot
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Open fire, Iron / board, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Barbecue, Parking, Private garden
Private Owner From Masserac, France Member since Nov 2014
Past bookings: 1 booking
Last seen: a month ago
Number of properties: 4