South Brittany Cottages - Walnut Cottage
Cottage with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom in Massérac, France
From £340 per week
Cottage to rent in Massérac, France
Walnut Cottage is a pretty stone cottage situated in a rural hamlet surrounded by beautiful countryside just 1 km from the local village of Masserac.
Share this holiday home
Cottage overview - owner's description
Walnut Cottage / gite offers:
- Comfortable open plan living area with fireplace and traditional wood burner.
- English satellite TV, DVD and CD Hi-Fi with Bluetooth and USB connectivity.
- Free unlimited WiFi.
- Fully equipped kitchen includes a full size cooker, fridge freezer and microwave.
- Double bedroom with Juliet balcony.
- Twin bedroom.
- Well appointed bathroom with a bath and shower.
- Security stair gates at the top and bottom of stairs.
- Cot and highchair available.
- The Laundry Room offers free to use facilities of washing machines, irons and ironing boards.
- Walnut Cottage has a private fully enclosed garden with patio and shady pergola.
- The garden also offers a stone chimney BBQ, outdoor dining furniture and easy chairs for relaxing.
- Private parking.
- A large selection of bicycles from child to adult sizes as well as child seats, child trailers and tag-along are available to use free of charge.
- 20% discount on Brittany Ferries crossings.
On Your Doorstep Begin your day by taking a gentle 5-minute stroll to the friendly local boulangerie to buy your fresh bread and croissants for breakfast. The village also offers a cafe bar and grocery shop. Another 10 minutes away is the lively town of Guemene-Penfao where you will find a supermarket, indoor swimming pool, canoe hire for paddling along the River Don and pony trekking.
South Brittany Cottages is well situated for reaching the many attractions of Southern Brittany and the Loire Atlantique. Whether you enjoy the bustling local markets, the stunning beaches of South West Brittany, swimming in natural lakes, the ambience of historic towns, a spot of fishing on rivers or lakes, walking through open countryside, cycling along quiet lanes or river towpaths to discover hidden hamlets, a relaxing game of golf on one of the many golf courses or just relaxing and enjoying the rural tranquillity there is an abundance of places to be discovered.
4 other reviews
1 - 4 of 4
This cottage is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this cottage in Massérac, FranceThis cottage is in the countryside. It has a barbecue and a garden. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 7 May 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 8 August 2020 - 8 August 2023: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Set of towels (1 bath and 1 hand)
£5 per towel set (1 set includes 1 bath and 1 hand towel), paid locally
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4:
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 cot
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 4, Dining area seats 4, Open fire, Iron / board, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Barbecue, Parking, Private garden
Private Owner From Masserac, France Member since Nov 2014
Past bookings: 1 booking
Last seen: 8 months ago
Number of properties: 4