South Brittany Cottages - Jasmine Cottage
Cottage with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom in Massérac, France
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £340 per week
Cottage to rent in Massérac, France
Cottage overview - owner's description
Jasmine Cottage is a pretty stone cottage situated in a rural hamlet surrounded by beautiful countryside just 1 km from the local village of Masserac.
Jasmine Cottage / gite offers:
- Comfortable open plan living area with traditional wood burner.
- English satellite TV, DVD, CD Hi-Fi and Bluetooth speaker.
- Free unlimited WiFi
- Fully equipped kitchen includes a full size cooker, fridge freezer and microwave.
- Double bedroom with Juliet balcony.
- Bedroom sleeping 3 in bunk beds and a single bed.
- Bed linen included.
- Well-appointed shower room.
- Security stair gates at the top and bottom of stairs.
- Cot and highchair available.
- The Laundry Room offers free to use facilities of washing machines, irons and ironing boards.
- Jasmine Cottage has a private fully enclosed garden with patio and shady pergola.
- The garden also offers a stone chimney BBQ, outdoor dining furniture and easy chairs for relaxing.
- Private parking.
- A large selection of bicycles from child to adult sizes as well as child seats and trailers are available to use free of charge.
- 20% discount on Brittany Ferries crossings.
On Your Doorstep Begin your day by taking a gentle 5-minute stroll to the friendly local boulangerie to buy your fresh bread and croissants for breakfast. The village also offers a French cafe (bar) and grocery shop. Another 10 minutes away is the lively town of Guemene-Penfao where you will find a supermarket, indoor swimming pool, canoe hire for paddling along the River Don and pony trekking.
South Brittany Cottages is well situated for reaching the many attractions of Southern Brittany and the Loire Atlantique. Whether you enjoy the bustling local markets, the stunning beaches of South West Brittany, swimming in natural lakes, the ambience of historic towns, a spot of fishing on rivers or lakes, walking through open countryside, cycling along quiet lanes or river towpaths to discover hidden hamlets, a relaxing game of golf on one of the many golf courses or just relaxing and enjoying the rural tranquillity there is an abundance of places to be discovered.
This cottage has 1 verified review.
1 out of 1 people recommend staying here
5 other reviews
1 - 5 of 5
This cottage is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this cottage in Massérac, FranceThis cottage is in the countryside. It has a barbecue and a garden. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 28 October 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
£5 per towel set (set includes 1 bath and 1 hand towel), paid locally
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 5:
- 1 double bed
- 1 single bed, 1 bunk bed
There is also 1 cot
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 5, Dining area seats 6, Open fire, Iron / board, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Barbecue, Parking, Private garden
Private Owner From Masserac, France Member since Nov 2014
Past bookings: 1 booking
Last logged in: 23 days ago
Number of properties: 4