Villa with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and swimming pool in France
Booking cost: £0.00
From £1,800 per week
Villa to rent in France
Villa overview - owner's description
The round stones and carefully-kept vines on the face of this villa in the French Riviera are but a sign of the sumptuousness you'll find within.
The round stones and carefully-kept vines on the face of this villa in the French Riviera are but a sign of the sumptuousness you'll find within. The traditionally styled living and dining rooms exude classic French elegance, with pretty tiled floors below, and chandeliers above. You'll marvel at the marble master bathroom, and love the rich red tiled kitchen. Here, whether you sit in the sunny breakfast room or lounge by the private pool, the quiet of the countryside follows you.
The gem of this holiday villa is the garden - a secluded kingdom all your own.. The fenced swimming pool is surrounded by palms, and beside it there's a shady terrace with a long table for 8. An outdoor kitchenette (with a gas hob and refrigerator) lets the cook laugh along with the rest of the group - there's no staying trapped in the kitchen.
The fragrant fields of Grasse (7 km) gave birth to the perfume industry that flourishes in this region - you needn't go far to find rose, violet and jasmine. For a market, boulangerie, restaurants and tennis club, head into Le Tignet (1.5 km). With necessities so near, this countryside escape is easy as anything.
2 separate WCs
- Kitchen with: dishwasher, microwave, oven, hob, free standing cooker, fridge/freezer, coffee machine, dining facilities, A/C, access to small breakfast room and patio doors opening up onto a covered terrace
- Dining room with table and 6 chairs, patio doors opening up onto a covered terrace
- Living room with: cable TV with limited UK channels, DVD player, CD player, patio doors opening up onto a covered terrace
- Guest toilet
- 1 bedroom with king size bed and A/C
- 1 bedroom with twin beds and A/C
- Bathroom with handheld shower, twin washbasin and bidet
- Master bedroom with king size bed, A/C and balcony
- Bathroom with bath, shower, twin washbasin, bidet and hairdryer
- Separate WC
- Laundry room with washing machine, tumble dryer, sink and access to patio (wooden spiral staircase from the kitchen)
- 1 bedroom with twin beds (convertible into double) and A/C - ideal for teenagers
- Rectangle-shaped private swimming pool (size: 8x4m / depth: 1.2 - 1.8m) with ladder
- Open poolside shower
- Fenced Poolside terrace with sunbeds and parasol
- Pool-house with kitchenette with hob and fridge
- Open Built-in Barbecue area
- Outdoor dining facilities
- A/C and heating
- Burglar alarm
Grasse is the perfume centre of France surrounded by rose, violet and jasmine fields, and filled with historic buildings, including the beautiful Notredame du Puy cathedral which hosts three paintings by Rubens.
Cannes and Antibes, two umissable destinations on the French Riviera, with their fancy shops, luxurious hotels, fine restaurants and amazing sandy beaches make for exciting day trips.
Alternatively, you can browse the weekly markets in Valbonne, Cabris or Tourrettes-sur-Loup followed by some interesting sightseeing in St Paul de Vence, or EzeSt Jean-Cap-Ferrat, visiting the magnificent Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild with its lush gardens.
Finally, the charming city of Nice with its famous "Promenade des Anglais" is also within easy drive from the property and offers glamorous day trip options, besides hosting an international airport with regular flights from and to the UK.
Golf courses, tennis courts, fishing, kayaking, canoeing, sailing, water-skiing, horse-riding are all available within a few kilometres radius.
This villa does not have any reviews.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in FranceThis villa has a pool and a children pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 24 May 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 10 September 2016 - 7 September 2018: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£861.18 per booking, paid locally
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Central heating, Car hire optional