Villa with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and shared pool in Marigny, France
From £324 per week
Villa to rent in Marigny, France
These three wonderful holiday properties have been completely renovated by the British owners and enjoy shared use of the above-ground swimming pool as well as a large shared garden with children.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
These three wonderful holiday properties have been completely renovated by the British owners and enjoy shared use of the above-ground swimming pool as well as a large shared garden with children play facilities. The smallest of the three, a two bedroomed detached stone holiday cottage, offers a fitted kitchen with lounge/diner, ample and comfortable accommodation for a family of four. Relax in front of the woodburner in the low season, or take in the sun in the private south facing garden in the summer, either way this is a great base for a holiday. The second is a three bedroomed former forge and features a large fitted kitchen with an open-plan lounge/diner with a log-burner. Upstairs, the three bedrooms and bathroom are all well presented, of good size, whilst the house retains many original features, in addition to the private sitting out area to the front. Finally, the third property is a 19th century detached farmhouse, set in exquisite rural farmland, it offers four bedrooms and retains many original features including beams and solid fuel fires. In addition to the large family kitchen, there is a lounge, two shower rooms plus a second bathroom en-suite to the main bedroom and a private garden and sun terrace. 10 miles away is the beautiful town of Niort. 35 miles away is the stunning seaside port and harbour of La Rochelle. These properties can be booked together for larger groups or families holidaying together. Shop 2 km, café/bar and restaurant 3 km.
This villa is made from brick or stone and was originally built in 1880 and refurbished in 2006. The agent has rated it as a three star property so it is a well-kept villa, equipped with standard furniture. It is also good value for money. This villa has use of a shared pool and is located in Marigny, only 16km from Niort. It is set in a good location: there is a restaurant 3km away.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is adequately equipped: it has a microwave and washing machine. It also has a barbecue, a garden and some garden furniture outside.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 187 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Marigny, FranceThis villa has a shared pool, a barbecue and a garden.
Prices and availability
Updated 2 September 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 15 November 2019 - 8 January 2021: changeover day is Saturday.
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
Maximum €2.30 per person per night, paid locally
Free of charge
About this villa
- Agent quality rating: three stars
- Year built: 1880
- Year modernised: 2006
- Holiday home (internal area 160 m2)
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- Yes (up to 3)
- Non-smoking house
Show all 7 facts Show less
- Shared outdoor swimming pool
- Pool open June - end September
- 1 TV
- Wireless internet
- Satellite, English channels
Show all 6 facilities Show less
This villa has 4 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 3: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 4: 2 single beds
Show all 4 bedrooms Show less
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: shower and bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Living room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Freezer box
- Washing machine
Show all 4 amenities Show less
- Woodburning stove
- A garden (external area 150 m2)
- Some garden furniture outside
- Free parking on site (space for 3 cars)
- Swing and sandpit
- A barbecue
- Bounce pillow (Valid from 11/01/2020)
- Outdoor toys (Valid from 11/01/2020)
- Outdoor games (Valid from 11/01/2020)
- Seesaw (Valid from 11/01/2020)
- Play tower (Valid from 11/01/2020)
- Slide (Valid from 11/01/2020)
- Pull cart (Valid from 11/01/2020)
- Petanque court (Valid from 11/01/2020)
- Football goal (Valid from 11/01/2020)
- Basketball hoop (Valid from 11/01/2020)
- Badminton racket (Valid from 11/01/2020)
- Volleyball net (Valid from 11/01/2020)
- Tennis court (Valid from 11/01/2020)
Show all 18 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: three stars. The agent rates this as a well-kept, middle of the range holiday property.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 642 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 642 bookings
Response rate: 90%
Response time: within 6 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000