Villa with 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and private pool in Magagnosc, the South of France
From £6,525 per week
Villa to rent in Magagnosc, the South of France
This property is a quintessential example of the refined elegance of the French Riviera, a mansion that truly embodies the charm of the region. From the chandeliers that hang from high ceilings.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This property is a quintessential example of the refined elegance of the French Riviera, a mansion that truly embodies the charm of the region. From the chandeliers that hang from high ceilings, the four poster beds and standalone bathtubs, to the expertly landscaped garden terraces including a pool and Jacuzzi.
Across 6 stunning and large bedrooms, each with its own unique character, up to 12 guests can enjoy the finest luxury accommodation. The high hilltop location offers stunning views over the town of Grasse, and out to Nice and the sea beyond, with even the Isle of Corsica visible on a clear day. There is a brand new kitchen and dining room perfect to spend joyful evenings together.
At Villa Marchand all guests will be sure to find rooms and features to suit them, whether it's the home cinema, or that perfect spot on one of the idyllic terraces. Come and experience the high life of the greatest perfumiers of the 18th century, updated with all modern comforts, in one of the finest mansions in Grasse – historic world capital of perfume!
- Entrance hall
- Brand new kitchen/dining room with fireplace
- Scullery and laundry room
- Living-room with fireplace
- Living-room/TV room with fireplace
- (1) double bedroom with fireplace
- (2) double bedroom with fireplace
- (3) double bedroom with fireplace
- Bathroom with shower and fireplace
- Bathroom, WC
- (4) double bedroom
- (5) double bedroom
- Bathroom with WC
- (6) twin bedroom
Garden level/Basement (all rooms are air-conditioned)
- Home cinema
- Pool table
- Sitting room leading to out to the garden
- Land of approx. 2700m2
- Gas oil heating and electrical heating
- Automatic gate
- Swimming pool with Jacuzzi
- Landscaped gardens
- 5 minute drive to the train station in Grasse
- Nearest town Grasse and the old town of Grasse with excellent restaurants and shops
- Beautiful Cathedral in the old town with original Reubens paintings hanging on the wall
- IN the beautiful region of Grasse, the most famous town in the world for making perfume
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 8 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Magagnosc, the South of FranceThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 5 September 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 15 November 2018 - 5 September 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
6 bedrooms, Sleeps 12
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi
Air conditioning, Central heating, Open fire