Chateau Moindrots (bzy100)
Villa with 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in Luzy, France
From £739 per week
Villa to rent in Luzy, France
This 5 bedroom villa is located in Luzy and sleeps 11 people. It has WiFi and barbeque facilities.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Detached house, 10 - 11 people, 9 room/s, 5 bedroom/s, 2 bathroom/s, approximately 400 m², 2 floor/s, panoramic view, year of construction 1907.
- Please note: Non-smoking house
- Furnishing: older, functional, holiday standard, bright, with some antique furnishings, tiled floor, cotto floor, parquet floor
- Equipment: TV; CD player; internet access Wi-Fi (included); washing machine; pellet/wood chip heating
- Please note: The tap water has no drinking water quality
- Room layout: Living room(ground floor): furniture suite, fireplace (open)
- Living room 2(ground floor): furniture suite, fireplace (open)
- Living room/hall 3(ground floor): armchair, exit
- Dining area: (table, chairs) for 12 persons, in a separate dining room, (ground floor), fireplace (only for decoration)
- Kitchen: separate (ground floor), further dining area for 4 people, exit
- Kitchen/ cooking equipment: 4 electric plates, oven, microwave oven, dish-washer, refrigerator, combination fridge-freezer, coffee machine, water boiler, toaster
- Bedroom 1(floor 1): 2 x single bed it is allowed to put together the beds, exit to balcony
- Additional information: direct access to sanitary no 1
- Bedroom 2(floor 1): 2 x single bed it is allowed to put together the beds
- Additional information: direct access to sanitary no 2
- Bedroom 3(floor 1): 2 x single bed it is allowed to put together the beds
- Bedroom 4(floor 1): 2 x single bed it is allowed to put together the beds
- Bedroom 5(floor 1): 3 x single bed it is allowed to put together the beds
- Sanitary 1(floor 1, access from one bedroom only): shower, WC
- Sanitary 2(floor 1, access from one bedroom and corridor): bath, WC
- Sanitary 3(ground floor): separate WC
- Important information: When booking at the price for an occupancy of 8 persons not available: the three-bedroom
- , When booking at the price for an occupancy of 6 persons not available: the three-bedroom and the twin-bedded room
Feature: Property on an estate.
Situation: detached position, rural, panoramic view.
Access/parking: gravel road, approximately 400 m.
Parking on the estate.
Estate (private use): approximately 4000 m² (whole estate 250 ha) , partially surrounded (fence), in a hillside, gravel, willows.
Outdoor facilities(private use): terrace 200 m², terrace 300 m², furnishing provided, 2 deck chairs, sunshade, transportable barbecue.
Sports facilities/ leisure time: private use (free of charge): table tennis table.
- Center Luzy in approximately 2.3 km
- Autun in approximately 37 km
- Beaune in approximately 80 km
- Next supermarket (Luzy) in approximately 1.3 km
- Pond in approximately 300 m
The villa is described as good value for money. It has a view of the countryside and is located in Luzy. It is set in a very convenient location, only 2.3km away from the city center.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven and a washing machine. It also has a BBQ, a balcony and a table tennis.
The villa is suitable for family friendly summer holidays as well as relaxing winter holidays.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 500+ reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Luzy, FranceThis villa is in a village and in a quiet area. It has a balcony and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 6 December 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€500.00 (approx. £420.80) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
Bed linen (initial supply)
€10.00 (approx. £8.42) per person, paid locally
€90.00 (approx. £75.74) per item per week, paid locally
About this villa
5 bedrooms, Sleeps 11
There is also 2 cots
- Cot available (up to 2 years)
- Table tennis
- Washing machine
Show all 10 amenities Show less
- An ancient / historic building, often from other century
- Pets are allowed
- Located in quite neighbourhood
- Country view
- Non-smoking property
Show all 5 facts Show less
- Suitable for family holiday
- Ideal for resting and relaxing holiday
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 157 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 157 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 4 hours
Last seen: 2 days ago
Number of properties: over 1,000