Villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in Luzillé, France
From £399 per week
Villa to rent in Luzillé, France
This 3 bedroom villa is located in Luzillé and sleeps 6 people. It has barbeque facilities, garage and parking nearby.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
4-room house 80 m2 on 2 levels.
- Dining room with open-hearth fireplace, TV, flat screen and DVD
- 1 room with 1 french bed
- Kitchen (4 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, microwave, electric coffee machine)
- Electric heating (extra)
- Upper floor: gallery 14 m2, with sloping ceilings with radio
- 1 room with sloping ceilings with 1 french bed (140 cm)
- 1 room with 2 beds (70 cm)
- Shower, separate WC
- Electric heating
- Terrace furniture, barbecue, deck chairs
- Facilities: washing machine, iron, children's high chair, baby cot for up to 2 year olds, hair dryer
- Shingle terrace with garden furniture
- Old single-family house "Luzille"
- In the centre of Luzille, located by a road
- Single garage, public parking on the road
- Grocery, restaurant 200 m
- Patio 200 m2, partly with lawn to the rear and access to a small stretch of water
- Garage (opposite, a road to cross)
The agent describes this villa as an ideal destination for younger guests with some vibrant nightlife not too far away. It is also good value for money. This villa is located in Luzillé. The nearest airport is only 49km away. It is set in a convenient location.
You can also park in the garage on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven and a washing machine. It also has a BBQ.
There is a trail for hiking nearby. The villa is suitable for activity holidays during the summer; it is also suitable for elderly guests.
This villa has 9 verified reviews.
9 out of 9 people recommend staying here
A little nice town close to the bakery and restaurant.
All you need for a very reasonable price. It was just missing the internet (we knew it but ...)
Very good. Nice house in peace.
Nice house, very well located. Everything well
warm welcome, charming house in a quiet, ideally located to visit the castles.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Luzillé, FranceThis villa is in a quiet area. It has a barbecue and a garage.
Prices and availability
Updated 25 February 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 4 April - 19 June 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 20 June - 21 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 22 August 2020 - 18 June 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 19 June - 20 August 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 21 August - 10 September 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 28 November 2020 - 26 November 2021 and receive 10% off if the booking is made 272 days before the arrival date.
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€250.00 (approx. £208.80) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
Free of charge
Bed linen (initial supply)
€9.00 (approx. £7.52) per person, paid locally
Cot (up to 2 years)
Free of charge
Towels (initial supply)
€5.00 (approx. £4.18) per person, paid locally
About this villa
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
There is also 1 cot
- Covered parking
- Single vehicle garage
- Cot available (up to 2 years)
- Washing machine
- DVD player
Show all 8 amenities Show less
- Trail for hiking nearby
- The property has a central location (i.e. close to shopping areas etc.)
- Suitable for activity holiday during summer period
- Ideal summer destination with great nightlife
- Suitable for elderly people
- Suitable for family holiday
- Ideal party destination with great nightlife
Show all 5 features Show less
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 161 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 161 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: 23 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000