Limeuil Villa To Rent
Villa with 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and private pool in Limeuil, France
From £1,066 per week
Villa to rent in Limeuil, France
Beautiful and spacious holiday house luxuriously renovated, with a large patio area facing the pool. The house is set in Limeuil, classified as one of the most beautiful villages in France.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This wonderfully spacious six bedroom holiday home is located in the village of Limeuil, which is considered to be one of the most beautiful villages in France. The village is situated in the Perigord Noir region, which is home to picturesque villages such as Monpazier, Beaumont, Cadouin, Belves, Beynac, la Roque Gageac and Domme. The medieval town of Sarlat is often said to be one of the highlights during a visit to the Dordogne and is situated approximately 36km from the holiday home. The Dordogne River is situated relatively close to the property and is a haven for watersports including canoeing, kayaking, rafting and fishing. Alternatively, visit one of the region's impressive castles or caves or sample some of the delicious local cuisine.The impressive and eye-catching holiday home is a wonderful base for guests wishing to explore the local area, although there is plenty of space for those wishing to simply relax. It includes six bedrooms, five bathrooms, a spacious living area and kitchen. Outside, you will benefit from a swimming pool and large garden. Please note that the owner lives on site.
This beautiful villa is made from brick or stone and was originally built in 1800 and refurbished in 2008. The agent has rated it as a four star property so it is a well-equipped villa with above average furnishings. It is also great value for money. This villa has a private pool and is located in Limeuil, 36km from Sarlat. It is set in a good location: there is a restaurant 5km away.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue, a garden and some garden furniture outside.
There is a golf course nearby.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 146 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Limeuil, FranceThis villa has a pool, a barbecue and a garden.
Prices and availability
Updated 10 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 14 November 2018 - 10 January 2020: changeover day is Saturday.
Free of charge
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
About this villa
- Agent quality rating: four stars
- Year built: 1800
- Year modernised: 2008
- Holiday home (internal area 500 m2)
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- Pets allowed (up to 4)
- Houseowner lives on the site
- Non-smoking house
- Private, not overlooked pool
Show all 9 facts Show less
- Outdoor swimming pool (55 m2)
- 7 TVs
- Wireless internet
- Air conditioning (5 units)
Show all 4 facilities Show less
This villa has 6 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 3: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 4: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 5: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 6: 2 single beds
Show all 6 bedrooms Show less
- Toilet no. 1: toilet without sink
- Toilet no. 2: toilet without sink
- Toilet no. 3: toilet without sink
- Toilet no. 4: toilet without sink
- Toilet no. 5: toilet without sink
- Toilet no. 6: toilet without sink
- Bathroom no. 1: shower and bath, hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower and bath, hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: shower and bath, hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 4: bath, hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 5: shower and bath, hot and cold water
Show all 11 bathrooms Show less
- Living room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Electric cooker
- Cooker hood
- Freezer box
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Vacuum cleaner
Show all 10 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Central heating
- Oil heater
- Terrace or similar
- A garden (external area 10000 m2)
- Some garden furniture outside
- Parking on the site (space for 4 cars)
- A barbecue
- Outdoor pool available from June to September
Show all 7 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: four stars. The agent rates this as a well-equipped holiday property with good furniture and a higher than normal specification.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by Novasol, an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 412 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 412 bookings
Response rate: 83%
Response time: within 10 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000
We are a property management company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We offer self-catering properties throughout Europe including beautiful holiday homes near the sea, rustic country cottages in stunning surroundings, villas with private pools and many apartments close to a number of European cities.