Chateau Belles Vignes
Chateau with 6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and swimming pool in Lignan-de-Bordeaux, France
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £3,172 per week
Chateau to rent in Lignan-de-Bordeaux, France
Chateau overview - owner's description
Chateau Belles Vignes offers guests a unique stay in a XVIIIth century castle in the heart of a real wine estate, surrounded by vineyards.
Chateau Belles Vignes offers guests a unique stay in a XVIIIth century castle in the heart of a real wine estate, surrounded by vineyards, 170 ha of rolling hills and woodland and only 15km from the centre of charming and exciting Bordeaux.
Completely renovated in 2016, the chateau has 530 m² of comfortable living space with six ensuite bedrooms, and stands nestled in a huge park with a swimming pool and a private fishing pond.
The castle's small museum, with rare pieces, testifies to its long history whilst its more recent fruits can be sampled during a private wine tasting reserved for all guests. What could be better than staying on the estate that produces the fabulous wine you will drink with the delicious local delicacies of this gastronomic region!
The chateau is perfectly placed near Bordeaux and Saint Emilion, so this beautiful region is at its doorstep. The bike path along the property, takes you on a discovery of the varied landscapes of Entre-Deux-Mers, its vineyards, bastides and small villages, which are full of charming chapels and churches, with several stopovers possible at Creon and Espiet in particular.
For sports enthusiasts, there are a number of activities nearby, including two 18-hole golf courses within 15km and a tennis court. The spectacular sandy beaches of the Atlantic Coast as well as the Dune du Pilat (the highest in Europe) and the gorgeous seaside town of Arcachon (with its casino) are about 60km away.
Chateau Belles Vignes offers all the perfect ingredients for a memorable holiday, wedding or special event in this special part of France.
Chateau Interior (530 m2)
- 6 ensuite bedrooms with shower or bath
- Lounge room
- Dining room (12 seats)
- Games room
- Reading room
- Billiard room
Reception Hall (surcharges apply - see our "Events" tab).
- Private swimming pool (size: 10x4.5 m / depth: 1.2 - 2.5 m)
- Fishing pond
- Outdoor dining area
- Rose garden
- Park and woodlands
- 2 courtyards (1,130 m2 and 165 m2) - available when renting the Reception Hall
- Flat Screen TV with Satellite channels
- DVD player
- CD player
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Coffee machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Household products
- Safety box
- Outdoor furniture
- Burglar alarm
This chateau does not have any reviews but the agent has 1 review for their other properties.
This chateau is:
Outside this chateau in Lignan-de-Bordeaux, FranceThis chateau has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 19 August 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 13 May - 13 October 2017: changeover days are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 14 October 2017 - 11 May 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 12 May - 12 October 2018: changeover days are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 13 October 2018 - 10 May 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 11 May - 11 October 2019: changeover days are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 12 October 2019 - 3 January 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£914.08 per booking, paid locally
6 bedrooms, Sleeps 12
6 bathrooms including 6 en suites
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Central heating, Car hire optional
Hen or stag groups