Villa Rental In Les Ecarts With Private Pool
Villa with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Les Ecarts, the South of France
From £665 per week
Villa to rent in Les Ecarts, the South of France
Located on the outskirts of Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, known for its artisans, writers and painters, this beautiful terraced house has an indoor pool and is fully air conditioned.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Located on the outskirts of Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, known for its artisans, writers and painters, this beautiful terraced house has an indoor pool and is fully air conditioned. The large wooded garden is a haven of tranquillity which enables yourself to get rejuvenated. You will also enjoy an outdoor pool and a summer kitchen with fridge, hoods, electric oven and a sink. The location is ideal to visit the Pont du Gard, the Alpilles or the Luberon with its small settlements, some of which are among the most beautiful villages in France. Other places worth visiting are Les Baux-de-Provence, Fontaine-de-Vaucluse or the fortress town of Tarascon on the Canal du Rhône with its small, pretty harbour. Though this is a terraced house, the garden is private for the guests, such as the summer kitchen.
This solidly constructed villa was originally built in 1950 and refurbished in 2013. The agent has rated it as a three star property so it is a well-kept villa, equipped with standard furniture. It is also good value for money. This villa has a private pool and is located in Les Ecarts, only 18km from Avignon. It is set in a good location: there is a restaurant 2km away.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue and some garden furniture outside.
There is a golf course nearby.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 176 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Les Ecarts, the South of FranceThis villa has a pool and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 14 February 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 25 February - 19 June 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 20 June - 28 August 2020: changeover day is Saturday.
- 29 August 2020 - 8 January 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Throughout 2020: free of charge
Throughout 2020: Maximum €2.53 per person per night, paid locally
Throughout 2020: Free of charge
About this villa
- Agent quality rating: three stars
- Year built: 1950
- Year modernised: 2013
- Semi-Detached (internal area 150 m2)
- Villa constructed from concrete
- Yes (up to 2)
- Bed linen not for rent
- Non-smoking house
- Private, not overlooked pool
Show all 9 facts Show less
- Private outdoor swimming pool (8 m2)
- Pool open April - end September
- Indoor pool open April - end September
- Table tennis
- 2 TVs
- Hi-Fi system/CD player
- 1 DVD player
- Wireless internet
- Air conditioning cold / hot (2 units)
Show all 9 facilities Show less
This villa has 4 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 3: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 4: 2 single beds
Show all 4 bedrooms Show less
- Toilet no. 1: toilet without sink
- Toilet no. 2: toilet with cold water
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, hot and cold water
Show all 4 bathrooms Show less
- Living room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Gas cooker
- Freezer (40 litres)
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Vacuum cleaner
- Indoor swimming pool (17)
Show all 10 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Electric heating
- Woodburning stove
- Terrace or similar
- Natural site (external area 2500 m2)
- Some garden furniture outside
- Free parking on site (space for 6 cars)
- A barbecue
Show all 5 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: three stars. The agent rates this as a well-kept, middle of the range holiday property.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 661 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 661 bookings
Response rate: 93%
Response time: within 5 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000