Villa Rental In Les Ecarts With Private Pool
Villa with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and private pool in Les Ecarts, the South of France
From £1,024 per week
Villa to rent in Les Ecarts, the South of France
This modern, four bedroom villa is situated on the outskirts of the vibrant village of Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, within walking distance to the shops and restaurants.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This modern, four bedroom villa is situated on the outskirts of the vibrant village of Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, within walking distance to the shops and restaurants. It is both comfortable and functional and is well-equipped for a relaxing holiday with a beautiful sun terrace, a private pool, a well-equipped kitchen and a cosy living area. The charming village of St Remy de Provence is less than 2km away, where you can explore the village's pretty streets, browse the boutique shops and admire the work of the local artisans in the village's galleries. It is also rich in history and is home to a former Roman settlement, known as the site of Glanum. Be sure to visit its typical Provencal market and sample some delicious local produce. The city of Avignon, with its impressive Papal Palace and old, broken arch bridge, is well worth a visit - particularly for history buffs. A visit to the Camargue, which is situated roughly 1 hour away, is highly recommended - especially for guests wishing to observe the unique flora and fauna found here (including wild bulls, horses and flamingos). You may also wish to spend a day on the beach at Saintes-Marie-de-la-Mer, which is also known for its festivals.
This beautiful villa is made from brick or stone. The agent has rated it as a four star property so it is a well-equipped villa with above average furnishings. It is also great value for money. This villa has a private pool and is located in Les Ecarts, only 18km from Avignon. It is set in a good location: there is a restaurant only 600 metres away.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park in the garage on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a microwave, washing machine and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue and some garden furniture outside.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A marked trail more than 10km long.
- A mountain bike trail more than 10km long.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 139 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Les Ecarts, the South of FranceThis villa has a pool, a barbecue and a garage.
Prices and availability
Updated 14 November 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 16 January - 21 June 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 22 June - 30 August 2019: changeover day is Saturday.
- 31 August 2019 - 10 January 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Throughout 2019: Free of charge
Throughout 2019: Maximum €0.88 per person per night, paid locally
Bed linen (including towels)
Throughout 2019: free of charge
Throughout 2019: free of charge
About this villa
- Agent quality rating: four stars
- Holiday home (internal area 140 m2)
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- Pets not allowed
- Private, not overlooked pool
Show all 5 facts Show less
- Outdoor swimming pool (32 m2)
- 1 TV
- Radio and CD player
- 1 DVD player
- Wireless internet
Show all 6 facilities Show less
This villa has 4 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 3: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 4: 2 single beds
Show all 4 bedrooms Show less
- Toilet no. 1: toilet with cold water
- Toilet no. 2: toilet with cold water
- Bathroom no. 1: shower
- Bathroom no. 2: shower
- Bathroom no. 3: bath
Show all 5 bathrooms Show less
- Living room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Freezer box
- Washing machine
Show all 5 amenities Show less
- Electric heating
- Terrace or similar
- Some garden furniture outside
- A barbecue
- Pool available from May to October
- Marked trail more than 10km long
- Mountain bike trail more than 10km long
- Marked cycling trail more than 10km long
- Fitness centre
Show all 9 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Bed sizes / bedrooms
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
Quality rating: four stars. The agent rates this as a well-equipped holiday property with good furniture and a higher than normal specification.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
Past bookings: 422 bookings
Response rate: 84%
Response time: within 10 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000