Chalet Les Bossons
Castle with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in Les Bossons Les Moussoux, France
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £3,114 per week
Castle to rent in Les Bossons Les Moussoux, France
Castle overview - owner's description
Chalet Les Bossons is picture perfect and so cosy you'll never want to leave.
Chalet Les Bossons is picture perfect and so cosy you'll never want to leave! This gorgeous chalet provides the ideal family break or romantic getaway and has frequently been used by honeymoon couples! It sleeps up to six guests in two delightful bedrooms with en-suites and a new additional bedroom with adjacent shower room. It also offers an outdoor hot tub, Sky television and WiFi.
Enjoy stunning views from the wonderful living and dining areas and from the spacious terrace of this cute luxury chalet. The chalet also boasts a well equipped modern kitchen. Its two double en-suite bedrooms combine a traditional chalet feel with luxurious design and finish and each has a plasma television, DVD player and Bose ipod docking station. The bathrooms feature L'Occitane products, luxury towels and bathrobes.
- Three bedrooms (King sized double or twin) with plasma TV, DVD player and iPod docking system.
- Two rooms with en-suite bathrooms.
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- L'Occitane products, hairdryer in each bedroom Fresh flowers on arrival
- Outdoor split-level pool (summer only)
- Outdoor hot tub, indoor jacuzzi, sauna, hamman, massage/treatment room
- Cinema room
- Well stocked wine cellar
- Open fireplace, balcony and large terrace
- Webber BBQ (summer only)
- Wi-Fi throughout
- Plasma screen, Sky TV, DVD, Bose iPod dock in living room
- Massage and beauty treatments on request
Chamonix, the ski resort's central hub, is only 5 minutes drive from the chalet with a full range of amenities available from boutique shopping and ski hire to some exquisite restaurants. The manager is on hand to make recommendations and help you choose the most suitable restaurant. Chamonix offers a multitude of slopes for all levels with each area having its own individuality and merits.
Choose from tremendously long slopes, skiing through the alpine trees or fantastic on and off-piste skiing. There is an infinite number of possibilities for all mountain lovers and levels of experience. If you like challenging steep runs that go on forever, then Chamonix has got plenty to keep your legs working hard!
There are also lots of less challenging descents for beginners and intermediates alike, all within an 10-20 minutes drive away from the chalet. Masseurs, beauty treatments and wine tastings can all be arranged at the chalet. The nearest supermarket and adjoining petrol station is located in Les Houches, just down the road.
This castle does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This castle is:
Prices and availability
Updated 12 December 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 13 December 2017 - 12 January 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 13 January - 10 February 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 25 March - 30 March 2018: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 31 March 2018 - 15 September 2024: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Central heating, Open fire, Car hire optional