Ski apartment with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom in Les Belleville, France
From £309 per week
Apartment to rent in Les Belleville, France
This 1 bedroom apartment is located in Les Belleville and sleeps 4 people. It has WiFi.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
1-room studio 20 m2 on 4th floor. Comfortable and beautiful furnishings:
- Living/dining room with 2 sofabeds (80 cm), TV
- Exit to the balcony
- Entrance hall with 1 x 2 bunk beds
- Kitchenette (2 hot plates, oven, microwave, electric coffee machine, raclette grill)
- Electric heating
- Small balcony, north facing position
- Beautiful view of the valley
- Internet (WiFi, extra)..
Residence "Le Median". Above Reberty 1850 1 km from the centre of La Croisette, directly by the skiing area. In the house:
- Lift, storage room for skis
- Public parking
- Supermarket, restaurant 200 m
- Slopes 50 m
- The photograph shows a typical example
- There are more similar properties for rent in this same residence
The agent describes this apartment as an ideal holiday rental for a cheap holiday. It is also suitable for families. For younger guests there is some vibrant nightlife not too far away. It is also good value for money. This apartment is located in Les Belleville. The nearest airport is 104km away. It is set in a very convenient location, just 50 metres away from the skiing sport facility and only 1km away from the city center.
The apartment has free wireless internet. The apartment is adequately equipped: it has a microwave and an oven. It also has a balcony.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A trail for mountain biking
- A trail for hiking
The apartment is suitable for activity holidays during the summer and winter.
This apartment has 5 verified reviews.
2 out of 5 people recommend staying here
Ski locker very small. Night tapping. D
The apartment is small, but enough for 3 persons, location is good, slope is 200 m, back to the hotel possible to ski to the ski locker door.Kitchen is well equipped, bathroom is good too, I can recommend to everyone , shops, ski rental are close, plenty of free parking space, check in and check out easy, friendly staff in the office.
This is a shoebox. The bunks are in the hallway and the divans are in the lounge. Living area is tiny. You need to be very organised to make this tiny space work. Location is not ideal. There is a 200m walk up a slight incline to get to the nearest slope, although you can ski back down to the property at the end of the day. Nearest ski hire is 300 metres. There are 2 or 3 restaurants within 300 metres (which I do not rate as family friendly) and a small supermarket. The town centre is not a practical walk. Parking is a lottery. You may get close, you may not. Facilities within the apartment are adequate. You get a small portable oven, 2 electric rings, a microwave, kettle, toaster, small fridge and a bottle opener. And adequate crockery, cutlery, pots and pans. Shower is good, plenty of hot water. Bathroom is a good size. Our toilet didn't flush - disappointing on a Saturday night when the office isn't open on Sunday but when we did advise of the problem, it was quickly remedied. Bring your own linen - sheets, pillows, towels. It is expensive to hire and was poor quality when we did it previously. The TV is next to useless. It is tiny and too high. You need to be less than a metre away to see and all that will do is give you a stiff neck.
great apartment, some low storage options.
This apartment is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this apartment in Les Belleville, FranceThis apartment is in the city but in a quiet area near the mountains. It has a balcony.
Prices and availability
Updated 7 February 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 9 March - 20 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 December 2019 - 3 January 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 January - 24 January 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 25 January - 11 April 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 12 April - 28 November 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 30 November 2019 - 27 November 2020 and receive 10% off if the booking is made 272 days before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 16 February - 8 March 2019 and receive 30% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€300.00 (approx. £261.29) per booking, paid locally
Local tax children (6 - 15)
Free of charge
Local tax babies (0-2)
Free of charge
Free of charge
Bed linen (initial supply)
£8.80 per person, paid with booking
Towels (initial supply)
£6.16 per person, paid with booking
£2.64 per item per day, paid with booking
About this apartment
1 bedroom, Sleeps 4
Show all 5 amenities Show less
- Trail for mountain biking nearby
- Trail for hiking nearby
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- Suitable for activity holiday during summer period
- Ideal summer destination with great nightlife
- Suitable for activity holidays during winter period
- Ideal for cheap vacation
- Suitable for family holiday
- Ideal party destination with great nightlife
- Suitable for skiing holiday
Show all 7 features Show less
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This apartment is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 44 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 44 bookings
Response rate: 93%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: 49 minutes ago
Number of properties: over 1,000