Villa with 8 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms and swimming pool in Les Aspres, the South of France
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £5,042 per week
Villa to rent in Les Aspres, the South of France
Villa overview - owner's description
Surrounded by seven acres of private grounds, this stunning 18th-century farmhouse offers privacy and seclusion with all modern facilities, yet benefitting from a great location.
Surrounded by seven acres of private grounds, this stunning 18th-century farmhouse offers privacy and seclusion with all modern facilities, yet benefitting from a great location, just 10 minutes from Grasse and not far from Valbonne, Cannes and other popular destinations of the Cote D'Azur.
Nestled in a magnificent garden rich with fruit trees, Villa Jardin boasts a private tennis court, a splendid heated pool with ample terrace, outdoor dining spaces, a portable charcoal barbecue and table tennis. Lie back on one of the comfortable sunbeds with a good book and a fresh drink or simply quietly contemplate the play of light on the garden lawns.
Your holiday here will be all about chilling out, playing with the kids, and soaking up the laid-back French atmosphere while enjoying long al fresco lunches.
The interiors have been beautifully designed with fine attention to detail. There are eight cosy bedrooms, six of which have their own en-suite facilities and four are also air-conditioned. The spacious and bright living and dining rooms feature elegant French doors leading directly to the garden and the kitchen comes equipped with all modern appliances.
The location of the house is welcomingly private, yet it is just a short drive from lots of fun daytime activities, adventures and restaurants, not to mention all the beautiful beaches of the French Riviera.
Villa Jardin is the perfect hideaway for bringing together families and groups of friends, or for a special occasion. This is a house to escape to and shrug off the concerns of the outside world. And to make your stay even more hassle-free, concierge services such as private chefs, catering and a lot more can all be easily arranged.
- Living room (French doors leading to garden area)
- Dining room (French doors leading to garden area)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room
Master double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, A/C, dressing room
- Two twin/double bedrooms with A/C and en-suite bathrooms
- Study room with PC/printer, single sofa bed with mezzanine, en-suite shower room, access to terrace (steps leading down to pool area)
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, A/C, dressing room
- Two twin bedrooms (low eaves/sloping ceilings)
- Guest shower room
- 7 acres of private grounds
- Private heated swimming pool with safety gate and roman step entrance (shape: rectangular/size: 8.5x6.5m/ depth: 1.8m)
- Poolside terrace
- Covered terrace
- Outdoor dining area
- Garden and lawns
- Mature trees (cypress, olive, lemon, orange)
- Table tennis
- Tennis court (hard court)
- Charcoal barbecue
- Outdoor parking space for 5 cars
- Garage (1 car)
- 2 fountains
- A/C in 4 bedrooms
- LCD TV
- DVD player
- I-pod docking station
- PC and printer
- 2 coffee machines
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor tables and chairs
The location of Villa Jardin is a strategic as several interesting villages and towns, both inland and along the coast, can all be easily reached.
The famous perfume town of Grasse is right on your doorstep, offering typical French restaurants, cafes and boutiques. A visit to the Fragonard perfume museum and factory is essential.
Valbonne boasts a charming market square with narrow streets and littleshops, perfect for an evening stroll before enjoying the delicious Provencal gastronomy from one of the many restaurants on offer. If you love markets, with plenty of fresh and delicious produce, head to Valbonne early on a Friday morning for a coffee and croissant before purchasing lunch from the stallholders or visit Mouans Sartoux on Thursday, Friday or Saturday for more wonderful fruits, vegetables, meats and other delicacies.
Overlooking the Siagne valley and the Lerins Islands, is Cabris, a picturesque medieval village with a feudal castle and many ancient chapels to explore. Peymeinade, crossed by the Siagne canal, has a a traditional old town as well as a bustling modern part, perfect to enjoy some shopping and pleasant walks along the charming channel.
Cannes, with its fancy shops, luxurious hotels and restaurants and amazing sandy beaches makes a good day trip and from there, you can easily reach both Nice and Antibes, two unmissable destinations of the French Riviera.
The seaside town of Villeneuve-Loubet and its surroundings are excellent for family days out, with many watersports opportunities, museums and adventure parks for everyone to enjoy.
The Oliver's Concierge Team is available to help you arrange any of those little extras that can really make the difference. For example:
- Maid service/extra cleaning
- Private chef/cook/catering
- Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
- Local day-trips or tours
- Airport transfers
- Babysitting/childcare services
Simply fill in the concierge request form or contact the Oliver's Concierge Team.
Extras available at this property:
- Maid service 5h/week (free of charge)
- Private chefs
Please note that all services are subject to availability and must be requested in advance and that due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. Prices are on request.
We will always do our best to fulfil your requests!
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 1 review for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Les Aspres, the South of FranceThis villa has a pool and a tennis court.
Prices and availability
Updated 20 August 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 July - 29 September 2017: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 30 September 2017 - 25 May 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 26 May - 28 September 2018: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 September 2018 - 24 May 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 25 May - 27 September 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
8 bedrooms, Sleeps 15
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Central heating, Car hire optional