Chalet with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms in Les Allues, France
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £3,116 per week
Chalet to rent in Les Allues, France
Chalet overview - owner's description
Chalet Sable is a charming wood-clad property located in a quiet area of old Meribel.
Chalet Sable is a charming wood-clad property located in a quiet area of old Meribel. Brilliantly located nearby the well known and glamorous Chez Kiki Bar and Restaurant and a short walk from the Morel chairlift, Chalet Sable truly offers the best of both worlds in terms of a quiet but convenient location.
Chalet Sable is an ideal choice for families or groups of friends looking for comfort and great access to skiing in one of the world's leading ski resorts at the heart of the three valleys.
The chalet is decorated in a modern traditional style, oozing with alpine charm. The fabulous open plan living area has a warming open fireplace providing the perfect
setting to relax after a hard day on the mountain.The chalet is run by a host who lives out, but close enough to be handy if you ever find yourself needing advice or assistance.
Chalet Sable's proud owner has decorated it in modern yet traditionally-styled furniture and fittings and it just oozes Alpine charm. The wonderful open plan living/dining room has a great fireplace to warm you right up after skiing - ff you're looking for the ultimate in Savoyarde style, then look no further.
- Bedroom 1: Twin with en-suite bath, loo & washbasin (space for additional bed/cot)
- Bedroom 2: Twin with en-suite shower, loo and washbasin
- Bedroom 3: Twin with en-suite shower and washbasin
- Bedroom 4: Double with en-suite Jacuzzi bath, and wash basin
- Additional Separate loo on 2nd floor
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access with laptop provided
- Flat-screen TV and DVD library
- Bed linen, bath & hand towels with Arran Aromatics Soap & Shower Gel
- iPod docking station
Optional extras available to pre-book: Cot & highchair, dogs allowed (must be pre-booked, small charge & deposit payable)
Famous charm-filled resort Meribel is perfectly positioned in the heart of the world renowned Three Valley ski area. Chalet Sable, being in Meribel, has access to around 600km of pistes and endless off-piste skiing. Meribel is known for retaining its Alpine charm in contrast to other purpose built French ski resorts, all of the buildings are beautiful chalet-style wood and stone.
Meribel is popular with both British and French holidaymakers alike. The resort offers excellent nightlife, restaurants and bars as well as a wealth of other activities. If you fancy a quieter alternative, why not try Mottaret, 4km up the hill from bustling Meribel.
Included in the price:
- Seven nights accommodation
- Bed linen, bath towels and toiletries
- Cooked/Continental breakfast (on 7 days)
- Homemade afternoon tea with coffee & tea (on 7 days)
- Three course evening meal with wine (on 6 nights)
This chalet does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This chalet is:
Prices and availability
Updated 22 April 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 22 April 2018 - 22 February 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 2 March - 27 April 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi
Central heating, Open fire