Castle with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms in Les Allues, France
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £4,306 per week
Castle to rent in Les Allues, France
Castle overview - owner's description
Chalet Berangaria offers holiday accommodation for 8 to 10 people. It has a warm, welcoming feel and is ideal for both family groups and groups of friends for week long skiing and snowboarding.
Chalet Berangaria offers holiday accommodation for 8 to 10 people. It has a warm, welcoming feel and is ideal for both family groups and groups of friends for week long skiing and snowboarding, or even a summer holiday in Meribel when the ski season if off.
Originally a barn, it was converted into a ski chalet in 1974 and was renovated in 2002 to a gorgeous standard, giving it the perfect blend of old charm and modern comforts.
The charming owners run the chalet in a highly professional and dedicated manner, providing a very high standard of service. They are happy to assist with all your needs from organising ski passes, ski hire, transfers and anything that will make your holiday simply fantastic.
The chef, who is also the owner, has over 20 years' experience, having worked all over the world, including the Goring hotel and the OXO tower restaurant. He will provide you with delicious meals throughout stay, starting with a breakfast to fuel you for a hard day on the slopes, afternoon tea for your return and finally a three course evening meal before rolling into a comfortable bed for the night.
The chalet sleeps 8 guests, 2 extra guests can be accommodated in the mezzanine for €450 per guest
- Large double bedroom (ideal as a family room as it can accommodate an additional single bed and cot)
- Private bathroom
Living room with TV and sky freeview
Large living/dining room with a log fire and comfy chairs, in which to relax after a long day on the mountain.
- Double bedroom
- Double Bedroom
- Twin Bedroom
- Mezzanine Bedroom with twin beds
- 2 family bathrooms
- Heated ski boot room with boot warmers. Ideal for drying your boots and all of your outdoor clothes and for storing skis and prams.
- Large terrace with garden furniture and a barbecue and beautiful views on one side of the house and a balcony on the other.
- In summer the ski boot room is ideal for storing bikes and golf bags.
- Music system
- Log fire
- Sky freeview
- Boot warmers
This castle does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This castle is:
Prices and availability
Updated 21 October 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 16 April - 15 December 2017: changeover day is Sunday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 16 December 2017 - 13 January 2018: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 14 January 2018 - 15 April 2023: changeover day is Sunday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£894.29 per booking, paid locally
5 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Central heating, Open fire, Car hire optional