Domaine Du Gourganon
Villa with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and private pool in Le Beausset, the South of France
From £1,288 per week
Villa to rent in Le Beausset, the South of France
This 4 bedroom villa with private pool is located in Le Beausset and sleeps 8 people. It has WiFi, air conditioning and barbeque facilities. The villa is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
5-room villa 225 m2.
- Spacious, comfortable furnishings: living/dining room with TV and international TV channels (flat screen), air conditioning
- Exit to the garden, to the swimming pool
- 1 large room with 1 french bed (1 x 140 cm, length 190 cm), bath/shower/WC and whirlpool
- Exit to the terrace
- 1 room with 2 beds (90 cm, length 190 cm), TV and air conditioning
- Exit to the garden
- 1 room with 1 french bed (1 x 160 cm, length 190 cm)
- 1 room with 2 beds (90 cm, length 190 cm)
- Exit to the garden
- Kitchen (oven, dishwasher, 4 ceramic glass hob hotplates, microwave, freezer, electric coffee machine) with dining table
- Exit to the garden, to the terrace
- Bath/WC, shower, separate WC
- Electric heating
- Large terrace 150 m2 partly roofed, south-east facing position
- Terrace furniture, barbecue
- View of the countryside and the resort
- Facilities: washing machine, iron
- Internet (WiFi, extra)
- Reserved parking (fenced 3 cars)
- Please note: maximum 1 pet/ dog allowed
- Smoke alarm
- Beautiful villa "Domaine du Gourganon"
- Outside the resort, 2 km from the centre of Le Beausset, in a secluded, quiet, sunny position, 9.5 km from the sea, 9.5 km from the beach
- Private: property 12'000 m2, swimming pool angular (6 x 13 m, depth 110 - 220 cm, 01/06-30/09) with alarm system and salt-electrolysis pool-cleaning system
- Motor access (800 m via unmade road)
- Parking (for 3 cars)
- Shop 2 km, grocery 2 km, sandy beach 9.5 km
- Golf course (18 hole) 8 km
- Hiking paths: Sainte Baume, Sainte Victoire, Calanques Port-Cros, Porquerolles, Ile verte, Embiez, Figuerolles, Cassis
- Please note: car recommended
- The keys‘ handover takes place by the agency Interhome in Saint Cyr Sur Mer, 14 km
The villa is described as good value for money. It has a private pool and a view of the countryside; it is also located in Le Beausset. It is set in a very convenient location, 9.5km away from a beach and only 2km away from the city center.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park in the garage on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has air conditioning, a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine and a freezer. It also has a BBQ and a whirlpool.
There is a golf course nearby.
This villa has 6 verified reviews.
6 out of 6 people recommend staying here
Home and garden as described. Clean, pool large, clean, quiet place. We were two weeks and there was not much :-). Air conditioning only in two rooms (one bedroom and living room), other bedrooms without air conditioning. A few chairs need replacing or repairs, some replacement mattresses, a little sunken. A great base for trips, on foot to the town a bit too far. A quiet town, but everything you need is in it. The only minus is the collection of keys at the Interhome headquarters on Saturday. The crowd for half an hour before the opening of the office, the queue.
Pool, garden and surroundings very nice and spacious. Directions not for lowered car's. Inside, unfortunately, a lot of negative: - Climate only worked in one bedroom - WiFi is actually not available. - Very little dishes - Heavy smoke from the fireplace (which was not allowed to be used). Overall, a nice house! But had nicer Interhome in France!
The most beautiful villas we have rented in recent years on the region, and especially the cleanest. Only beautiful materials! The pool is amazing. the beautiful setting. We had an exceptional week. The wifi is really weak, it would take a relay terminal to improve the signal (it would be top)
We were pleasantly surprised by the house, the garden, swimming pool and inside. More like enough fridges and freezers. Reception, management and returning key were very pleasant and correct. Personal service !! only 1 comment, very nice and large pool, but the person who does the maintenance is very good but knows the installation is not good enough so the last day the water was turbid. Should immediately mention that Interhome immediately did everything to make it back in order.We had an unforgettable holiday and this villa is really a must, typical villa from there ...
We have just returned from a wonderful few weeks in Le Beausset. The villa is tucked away and is extremely private. There is plenty of parking for a few cars, the pool is big and great for all age groups. We have a 5 year old who couldn't swim well so the steps into the pool and shallow end meant she could play easily in the pool. There is a master bedroom and bathroom at one side of the house which looked very new with a great shower and bath. At the other end there are 3 bedrooms one which had air conditioning(well worth it when hot). The kitchen was well stocked, lounge dining area went out on tot he pool which was great and the there was a utility/storeroom off the kitchen where there was an extra fridge for drinks. The outdoor bbq area was great in the evenings as it was cooler than inside. A few points to note - the pool needs to be filled up every few days and the gardener asked us to water the plants - easy job in the evenings. My only issue was only 1 room had air conditioning. It would have been nice to have air con in the lounge and master bedroom.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Le Beausset, the South of FranceThis villa is in a quiet area. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue and a garage.
Prices and availability
Updated 5 August 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 24 August 2019 - 13 November 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 23 May - 27 November 2020 and receive 10% off if the booking is made 272 days before the arrival date.
Free of charge
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€1,000.00 (approx. £913.79) per booking, paid locally
Local tax children (6 - 15)
Free of charge
Local tax babies (0-2)
Free of charge
Bed linen (initial supply)
£8.60 per person, paid with booking
Towels (initial supply)
£5.16 per person, paid with booking
£2.58 per item per day, paid with booking
About this villa
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
There is also 1 cot
- Air conditioning
- Private pool
- Single vehicle garage
Show all 4 facilities Show less
- Cot available (up to 2 years)
- Washing machine
Show all 9 amenities Show less
- Pets are allowed
- Sunny position of the property
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- Country view
Show all 4 facts Show less
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 107 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 107 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 6 hours
Last seen: 16 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000