'les Chenes' South Brittany
Cottage with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom in La Roche Bernard, France
Booking cost: £0.00
From £277 per week
Cottage to rent in La Roche Bernard, France
Cottage overview - owner's description
This popular cottage offers a peaceful, comfortable haven for anybody visiting this beautiful area, with its sandy beaches, fantastic coves and many inland attractions.
les Chenes or the Oaks, is a popular 2 bedroom country home offering a peaceful and comfortable base to explore the beautiful area surrounding La Roche Bernard. Sitting on the edge of the historic village of Sainte Anne, les Chenes is surrounded by mixed woodland, cider apple orchards and farmland and is within walking distance of the river Vilaine and only 20 minutes from the south coast!
The home is part of a traditional Breton farmhouse within easy distance of the sandy beaches, fantastic coves and many inland attractions of south Brittany. Make your holiday as active or inactive as you like, 10 minutes to the renowend la Bretesche golf club, 750 miles of stunning coastline,paragliding to fishing -you choose and of course, food & wine galore. At the end of the day you can return to les Chenes and relax in your own home from home, offering 1 double, 1 twin bedroom (with room for a cot) and spacious showeroom, downstairs is a fully equipped kitchen corner, lounge with log burning fire and dining area. A pretty south facing garden, furnished patio, large stone BBQ and off road parking should give you all the excuse you need to have a cool drink and watch the sun go down!
Only 45 minutes from Nantes airport and 1h 1/2 from Saint Malo ferry port.
We look forward to hearing from you.
This cottage does not have any reviews.
This cottage is:
Outside this cottage in La Roche Bernard, FranceThis cottage is in the countryside. It has a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is recommended as the cottage is less than a 15 minute walk to at least a couple of shops, bars and restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 1 October 2016
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 29 October - 20 December 2016: changeover days are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- 21 December - 31 December 2016: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 3 January - 17 June 2017: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 September - 16 September 2017: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 29 October - 20 December 2017: changeover days are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- 21 December - 31 December 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 January - 1 January 2018: changeover days are Friday and Saturday and the minimum stay is 14 nights.
- 3 January - 17 June 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 September - 16 September 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 29 October - 20 December 2018: changeover days are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- 21 December - 31 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 3 January - 17 June 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 10% off if the booking is for 21 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
£20.00 per booking, paid locally
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 5:
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 single sofa bed in either bedroom, 1 cot
1 bathroom, 1 Separate WC
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet, Radio, TV Languages in English, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 5, Dining area seats 5, Open fire, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Washing machine, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden
Children, Infants, Pets
The gite of les Chenes has been carefully renovated, retaining its comfortable French charm. The lounge has a large Breton fireplace with 8kw log burner. The well equipped kitchen is open plan, with full size gas cooker. There is a comfortable lounge and dining area. Upstairs is a large shower room, twin & double bedroom with views on to the south facing garden. The old pigsty accommodates the and patio furniture along with various beach toys/games.
Private Owner From Saint Dolay, France Member since Apr 2008
Past bookings: 4 bookings
Last logged in: 3 months ago
Number of properties: 1