Gite with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom in La Livinière, the South of France
From £506 per week
Gite to rent in La Livinière, the South of France
A Zen Retreat in the Heart of the Minervois Wine Country
Share this holiday home
Gite overview - owner's description
Stay in our 1184 sqft typical Languedoc house built around 1820 with:
- two bedrooms (renovated in 2018) with dreamer's extra thick and cozy mattresses
- a travertine and stone bathroom renovated in 2017
- a beautiful kitchen and dining room renovated in 2018 with upscale travertine floors, a fabulous wood burning fireplace, and natural clay walls
- a great room and a bonus room/wet bar area renovated in 2017 for entertaining, with wood floors and natural clay walls.
We also include free internet access, wifi, computer, printer, bed and bath linens, washer/dryer, and lots of custom options to make your stay the best you've ever had.
This one of a kind gem is located in the heart of the Minervois wine region in the middle of vineyards and olive orchards, near the Mediterranean sea, the Pyrenees' mountains, and surrounded by incredible medieval castles.
Did we mention we also have 18 wine makers in the village?
Options available on our website:
- Energy Healing sessions
- Relaxation sessions
- Energy Massages
- Discovery Walks
- Botanical Walks & Picnic
- Apéritif Special
- Breakfast Special
- Celebration Special
- In-house Wine Tastings
- Sightseeing Itineraries
- End of Stay Cleaning
This gite does not have any reviews.
This gite is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this gite in La Livinière, the South of FranceThis gite is in the countryside and in a quiet area. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
Updated 6 January 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 22 March - 30 June 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2019: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September 2019 - 30 June 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2020: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September 2020 - 30 April 2021: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2021: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 November 2021 - 30 April 2022: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 10% off if the booking is for 2 weeks or more.
- Receive 25% off if the booking is for 4 weeks or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
£43.27 per booking if the booking is for less than 7 nights, paid with booking
£77.89 per booking if the booking is for more than 7 nights, paid with booking
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4:
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed
CD player, Computer, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, Telephone, TV Languages in English, French
Living area seats 10, Dining area seats 6, Central heating, Open fire, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Private Owner From La Livinière, France Member since Sep 2018
Last seen: 2 days ago
Number of properties: 1