Spacious And Modern Apartment In French Alpes
Ski apartment with 1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms and shared pool in Isola, the South of France
From £543 per week
Apartment to rent in Isola, the South of France
Fantastic apartment within a spa and sports complex
2 minutes walk to the centre of Isola 2000
Fantastic ski resort and summer mountain retreat
Sleeps 6 (1 Bedroom)
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
This stunning apartment in Isola 2000 is in a recently built complex is beautifully decorated and well equipped, within a spa and pool complex, perfect after a day's skiing in winter or after alpine pursuits in summer.
It sleeps 6 people with 1 double bedroom, a separate bunk bed area and a sofa bed in the living area. There are 2 bathrooms, an additional loo and an open plan kitchen/dining/living area. There is a balcony, south facing, with breathtaking views of the mountains.
The apartment is just 2 minutes walk to the centre of Isola 2000, a fantastic southern Alps resort, boasting more than 300 days a year of gorgeous blue skies and sunshine plus 120km of fabulous high altitude skiing.
During the summer, the fresh and clean mountain air and in-resort activities are a relief to the high temperatures and crowds at the coast.
The apartment is situated on the 5th floor, corner plot of the building. The reception area has wi fi internet access and a laundry room, for which there is a small fee . From the ground floor there is access to the indoor pool and spa which is included in the rental price.
The apartment consists of an open plan living/dining/kitchen with fantastic mountain views, with flat screen tv, sofa bed and patio doors which open onto the south facing terrace. The dining table seats six. The main bedroom has a king size bed and fitted wardrobes. The bunk beds are situated in an open plan area. The is a very comfortable double sofa bed in the living area.
The first bathroom has a bath, sink and heated towel rail. The second bathroom has a shower, sink, toilet and heated towel rail. There is also a separate toilet.
The fully fitted modern kitchen is well equipped with a ceramic hob/oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, cafetiere, also a high chair.
There is storage racks for skis and boots downstairs and also an underground garage for storing bikes.
There are 2 supermarkets, a bank, an ATM, several bakeries,sport shops,and restaurants at Isola 2000 which serve traditional Alpine food as well as international cuisine.
PLACES TO VISIT:
- The old World War II pill boxes just 2 miles up the mountain towards Italy: amazing, you can walk inside them, climb their ladders. Thrilling for those who love history.
- Sant'Anna di Vinadio (summer only) - a beautiful sanctuary just over the Col de la Lombarde in Italy. Spectacular views and lovely walks.
- Alpha Loup - a wolf park at Saint Martin Vesubie.
- Isola Village - lovely to walk around.
- Auron - nearby ski resort which offers spectacular skiing in the winter & walking in the summer.
- Col de la Bonnette, at 2800m, the highest paved road in Europe, the views at the top are astonishing on a sunny, summer's day.
This apartment does not have any reviews but the agent has 62 reviews for their other properties.
This apartment is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this apartment in Isola, the South of FranceThis apartment is in the countryside near the mountains. It has a shared pool and a spa. Car hire is recommended as the apartment is less than a 15 minute walk to at least a couple of shops, bars and restaurants; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 21 January - 11 February 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 27 February - 16 April 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 17 April - 26 April 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 2 January - 11 February 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 27 February - 16 April 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 17 April - 26 April 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 2 January - 11 February 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 27 February - 16 April 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 17 April - 26 April 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Towels and linen hire or bring your own
£16.00 per person per booking, paid locally
Final cleaning or do your own cleaning
£50.00 per booking, paid locally
1 bedroom, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed
There is also 1 double sofa bed in Living area
2 bathrooms, 1 Separate WC
Shared pool with solar heating
Internet / WiFi, TV Languages in Local
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Central heating, Towels / linen, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans
Infants, Restricted mobility
Agency From La Cala De Mijas, Spain Member since Jun 2009
Past bookings: 937 bookings
Response rate: 77%
Response time: within 13 hours
Last seen: 9 hours ago
Number of properties: 270