Maison De Capestang - 5 Bedrooms And Pool
Village house with 4 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and swimming pool in Herault, France
Booking cost: £0.00
From £1,421 per week
Village house to rent in Herault, the South of France
Village house overview - owner's description
Outstanding village house with swimming pool, garden, terrace, summer kitchen, UK satellite TV, aircon, internet access and pool table. 5 bedrooms / 4 bathrooms. Sleeps 10+ comfortably. 5 bedrooms / 4
Located on the edge of the charming village of Capestang, on the Canal du Midi.
Although a popular tourist venue, Capestang has remained unspoilt and offers a great selection of restaurants and essential services.
It is centred between Montpellier and Perpignan in this ancient province and is the perfect base from which to reach out to the historic Languedoc and its fascinating Cathar and pre-Cathar heritage.
2 min from the Canal du Midi, 60 mins from 3 international airports. Eurostar/TGV to Beziers or Narbonne (20 mins). Car-Train to Narbonne 20 mins.
Gorgeous large house of 300m² to sleep a comfortable 10+ with 9.5m x 4m swimming pool. Located on the edge of the lively village of Capestang.
Recently restored, the house is full of traditional French charm with high beamed ceilings and stone walls.
There are 2 kitchens for indoor and outdoor cooking, 3 dining areas (2 inside and 1 outside), 2 barbecues, 4 air-conditioned bedrooms, a games room (with darts & full size pool table) which converts to a fifth bedroom with en suite shower room and possible wheelchair access.
The spacious indoor kitchen is fully equipped with large oven, 4 ring hob, grill, microwave, American style fridge freezer and dishwasher. Large table and chairs to seat 10 people, child's highchair.
Living room, again very spacious with comfortable seating for 8 people, a fireplace, dining table and chairs, doors onto the balcony.
There are 4 bathrooms in total :-
* Bathroom 1 - Huge walk-in shower, basin, WC.
* Bathroom 2 - Bath with shower over, basin, WC.
* Bathroom 3 - Shower, basin, WC.
* Bathroom 4 - WC.
The 5 bedrooms can sleep a maximum of 12 people and are arranged as follows:
* Bedroom 1 - 1 extra large double bed
* Bedroom 2 - 1 extra large double bed
* Bedroom 3 - 2 single beds, (king size when joined)
* Bedroom 4 - 1 double bed, 2 single beds (king size when joined)
* Bedroom 5 - 2 sofabeds/futons, (king size when joined)
* CD, radio, satellite or cable TV, audio tape player, stereo system, DVD, wireless broadband internet access
There is a super swimming pool with a patio surround and beach chairs as well as a shower.
On the ground floor is a second (summer) kitchen with four ring oven, microwave/grill, fridge-freezer, kettle, coffee maker, pots and pans, knives and forks, plastic plates and glasses (so much safer for around the pool) and, outside, both gas and charcoal barbecues and wall mounted wine coolers (don't forget to ice them!).
A quiet seating area is adjacent to the outside covered dining area which seats up to ten.
* 4 of the 5 bedrooms have air conditioning and all have central heating.
* The 5th bedroom/games room has possible wheelchair access and a wheelchair accessible en suite shower room. As the main house is up stairs, 'Suitable for elderly or infirm and Wheelchair Access' applies only to the ground floor fifth bedroom/games room (with two singles or one large double bed, TV, DVD player, CD stereo and a selection of DVDs and CDs) and its en suite bathroom, garage, and other outdoor areas (excluding the pool). Come summer you can almost live in the garden
* Folding and inflatable beds supplied for extra guests.
* Cots and additional highchairs can be supplied if requested at time of booking for a fee but are NOT on site.
* There is also a separate one bedroom annexed apartment nearby that will sleep 2 (or 3-4 using a very comfortable airbed in the living room). The apartment is two minutes walk from the main house, has its own kitchen and laundry facilities (with a dryer) and its own separate entrance. This apartment is perfect for parties travelling with staff or simply to provide extra beds for larger parties, last minute guests or less than immediate family and can be rented on a weekly basis even in high season. Please ask for further information.
Extras and Add Ons
Meet and Greet - if you feel you could do with someone to meet you and show you around and show you how the house works tell us when you book. This service is particularly useful if arriving late at night. Various food and drinks packages and other supplies can be ordered in advance to be there on your arrival.
Maison Capestang is the perfect place to rest from your adventures or, if you prefer, to just take a quiet holiday away from it all. Whatever your taste, the fast lane or the slow, it's La Maison Capestang. Enjoy.
Magnificent Spring Colours, Summer Sun Drenched Tableaux of Unending Vines, Golden Beaches and Crystal Clear Mediterranean Waters, Autumnal Shades of Earth and Fire. Any time of the year the Languedoc is magical. From the Pyrenees to the Rhone historic villages, busy wine and canal towns and vibrant cities offer experiences to remember.
This village house does not have any reviews.
This village house is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this village house in Herault, the South of FranceThis village house is in a village and in a quiet area. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, a garage and a garden. Car hire is not necessary as the village house is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
Updated 1 October 2016
Select your travel dates on the calendar
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 12:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
There is also 2 double sofa beds in bedroom
4 bathrooms, 2 en suite bathrooms, 4 Separate WC's
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet, Radio, TV Languages in English, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 12, Dining area seats 12, Air conditioning, Central heating, Clothes drier, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Garage, Private garden
Snooker / pool table
Private 9.5 m x 4 m swimming pool with patio surround, 4 beach chairs and shower. Terrace, 2 barbecues, dining table and 10 chairs Balcony Garden Secure garage parking for 2 cars + quiet road outside for extras.
Agency From Aldershot, United Kingdom Member since Jan 2013
Past bookings: 5 bookings
Response rate: 99%
Response time: within 1 hour
Last logged in: 10 days ago
Number of properties: 108