Beach house with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and golf nearby in Grosseto-Prugna, Corsica
From £410 per week
House to rent in Grosseto-Prugna, Corsica
This 1 bedroom house is located in Grosseto-Prugna and sleeps 5 people. It has air conditioning, barbeque facilities and parking nearby. The house is within walking distance of a beach.
Share this holiday home
House overview - owner's description
2-room terraced house 40 m2 on 2 levels.
- Living/dining room with 1 double sofabed (140 cm), TV
- Exit to the terrace
- 1 room with 1 french bed (140 cm)
- Kitchenette (2 hot plates, microwave, freezer)
- Upper floor: (steep stair) gallery 6 m2, ceiling height 160 - 190 cm with 1 bed (90 cm)
- Terrace roofed, small garden
- Terrace furniture, barbecue
- Facilities: washing machine, safe, baby cot for up to 2 year olds
- Maximum 1 small pet/ dog allowed
- Please note: outdoor shower
- Deposit: 305 EUR
- The residence "Marine d'Agosta" is a group of small terraced houses in rows, situated in the gulf of Ajaccio in the hamlet of Molini/Albitreccia, 22 km from Ajaccio
- Parking space 200m from the house
- Residence "Marines d'Agosta"
- On the outskirts, 3 km from the centre of Porticcio, 250 m from the sea
- Shop 3 km, grocery 250 m, restaurant 3 km, sandy beach 250 m
The agent describes this house as a family friendly holiday rental ideal for the summer holidays. It is also good value for money. This house is located in Grosseto-Prugna. The nearest airport is only 25km away. It is set in a very convenient location, just 250 metres away from a beach and only 3km away from the city center.
You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The house is well equipped: it has air conditioning, a microwave, a washing machine and a freezer. It also has a BBQ.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A trail for mountain biking
- A trail for hiking
This house has 6 verified reviews.
4 out of 6 people recommend staying here
Well located but not 300m from the beach as indicated on the ad, beautiful view of Ajaccio, calm absolute. I regretted that the apartment is not cleaned before my arrival and that hygiene is not de rigueur, lack of respect, especially as the household is automatically invoiced ...
The knowledge of the French language benefits a lot from the traveler.
rental with all the comfort, calm and relaxing environment.
The house is well located and well equipped. The bedding is quality. The garden and its plants make this place a moment of rest and relaxation. Moreover, it is good and it is therefore useless to use air conditioning. The center of Porticcio is a few km as well as Ajaccio. We will come back to it.
We spent 2 weeks dreaming in Porticcio. Very welcome the owner of the places we already knew. This was our 4th stay at Marines d'Agosta. Satisfactory location matching our expectations. To recommend.
This house is:
Outside this house in Grosseto-Prugna, CorsicaThis house is near the beach. It has a balcony and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 25 July 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 24 August - 13 September 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 30 November 2019 - 11 September 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 30 May - 27 November 2020 and receive 10% off if the booking is made 272 days before the arrival date.
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€300.00 (approx. £273.93) per booking, paid locally
€0.75 (approx. £0.68) per person per day, paid locally
Bed linen (initial supply)
€15.00 (approx. £13.70) per person, paid locally
Cot (up to 2 years)
Free of charge
Towels (initial supply)
Free of charge
About this house
1 bedroom, Sleeps 5
There is also 1 cot
- Air conditioning
- Cot available (up to 2 years)
- Washing machine
Show all 5 amenities Show less
- Trail for mountain biking nearby
- Trails for biking nearby
- Trail for hiking nearby
Show all 6 features Show less
- Pets are allowed
- Suitable for family holiday
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This house is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 108 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 108 bookings
Response rate: 93%
Response time: within 5 hours
Last seen: a day ago
Number of properties: over 1,000