Villa with 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and private pool in Grimaud, the South of France
From £3,671 per week
Villa to rent in Grimaud, the South of France
Villa Val is peacefully located on a domaine on the edge of the old town of Grimaud, it is traditionally and comfortably furnished lending to its rustic and homely fell.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Villa Val is peacefully located on a domaine on the edge of the old town of Grimaud, it is traditionally and comfortably furnished lending to its rustic and homely fell. The villa is constantly covered in light due to its big windows and French sliding doors which lead out to the garden terrace where one can enjoy an 'al fresco' dinner or laze and read for hours.
The villa boasts 4 spacious bedrooms, and a wonderful pool with distant Mediterranean sea views. The pool is right next to the villa, making it perfect for summer living, and dipping in and out of the pool.
- Living/dining room with TV, video and CD stereo. French doors lead on to covered terrace for al-fresco poolside dining.
- Well equipped kitchen leading to pool terrace.
- Guest WC.
Bedrooms (all bedroom have air-conditioning)
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, WC, French doors to terrace and pool.
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room , WC, French doors to terrace.
- Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom, WC, French doors to rear garden.
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room, WC, French doors to rear garden. - Mezzanine with further double bed.
- Private 8m x 5m solar heated pool (depth: 2m).
- Covered outdoor dining terrace, portable gas barbecue.
- Two communal tennis courts within a few minutes' walk.
The villa is located at the edge of the old town of Grimaud, which has a number of traditionally French shops and cafes, as well as a variety of restaurants ranging from a charming pasta restaurant to haute cuisine. Grimaud is home to a famous antique market every Sunday, this can be a relaxing way to start your day with a cup of coffee in one of the towns quaint cafes.
Villa Val is located only a short drive from the fashionable Saint-Tropez, with its winding medieval streets of traditional pastel-painted fishermen's cottages, boutiques and restaurants; the port with fishing boats moored alongside mega yachts. Here you can combine rustic Provence and chic Cote d'Azur with a visit to the market place on Place des Lices in the morning, and an evening spent in the cafes around the harbour, where you can sip aperitifs and yacht-watch.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 8 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Grimaud, the South of FranceThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 28 September 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 19 November 2018 - 1 October 2021: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
Internet / WiFi