Villa Rental In Golf-embus-enco De Botte-bellons With Swimming Pool
Villa with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, swimming pool and golf nearby in Golf-Embus-Enco de Botte-Bellons, the South of France
From £815 per week
Villa to rent in Golf-Embus-Enco de Botte-Bellons, the South of France
This 3 bedroom villa with swimming pool is located in is located in Golf-Embus-Enco de Botte-Bellons and sleeps 6 people. It has WiFi, barbeque facilities and parking nearby. The villa is near fishing spots and walking distance away from golf.
Share this holiday home
This solidly constructed modern villa was originally built in 2016 and refurbished in 2017. The agent has rated it as a four star property so it is a well-equipped villa with above average furnishings. It is also great value for money. This villa has a swimming pool and is located in Golf-Embus-Enco de Botte-Bellons, only 5km from Marseille. It is set in a good location: there is a restaurant only 600 metres away.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue and some garden furniture outside.
There is a golf course nearby.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 177 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Golf-Embus-Enco de Botte-Bellons, the South of FranceThis villa has a barbecue and a swimming pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 3 April 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 5 April 2020 - 8 January 2021: changeover day is Saturday.
Throughout 2020: free of charge
Bed linen (including towels)
Throughout 2020: free of charge
Throughout 2020: Maximum €2.53 per person per night, paid locally
Throughout 2020: Free of charge
About this villa
- Agent quality rating: four stars
- Year built: 2016
- Year modernised: 2017
- Holiday home (internal area 190 m2)
- Villa constructed from concrete
- Houseowner lives on the site
- Non-smoking house
Show all 8 facts Show less
- Private outdoor swimming pool (49 m2)
- Pool open mid May - mid October
- 3 TVs
- CD player
- 1 DVD player
- Wireless internet
- Air conditioning cold / hot (1 units)
Show all 7 facilities Show less
This villa has 3 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 3: 1 double bed
- Toilet no. 1: toilet with hot and cold water
- Toilet no. 2: toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: shower and bath, hot and cold water
Show all 5 bathrooms Show less
- Living room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Electric cooker
- Cooker hood
- Freezer (150 litres)
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
Show all 9 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Terrace or similar
- Shared site (external area 2700 m2)
- Fenced site
- Some garden furniture outside
- Free parking on site (space for 4 cars)
- A barbecue
- Sea is nearby
- Slide (1)
Show all 11 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: four stars. The agent rates this as a well-equipped holiday property with good furniture and a higher than normal specification.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 667 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 667 bookings
Response rate: 93%
Response time: within 4 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000