Villa with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and private pool in Gardonne, France
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £1,162 per week
Villa to rent in Gardonne, France
Villa overview - owner's description
Water-babies take note, the heart of this villa in the Dordogne is the cool blue swimming pool. The shady poolside kitchen and bathroom mean that you can lounge outside all day.
Water-babies take note, the heart of this villa in the Dordogne is the cool blue swimming pool. The shady poolside kitchen and bathroom mean that you can lounge outside all day, soaking in the sun of the French countryside. The games room off the pool will delight kids and adults alike. Inside this clean, renovated converted farmhouse holds 4 bedrooms, a casual eat-in kitchen, and comfortable sitting areas for those lazy holiday evenings.
Though it's tempting, you don't have to stay home! The local area is full of ways to unwind - golf, horseback riding, water sports, and more are all close to your holiday villa. The nearest town is Gardonne (3 km), where you'll find several bars and restaurants.
A little farther down the river lies the most vibrant city in the area, Bergerac (13 km), also home to the nearest airport. You can learn about the region's tobacco and wine industries in the museums here, or take a more practical approach at the dozens of wineries lying just outside the city. Afterward you can take in a glitzy Folies Bergere style show at Le Music Hall. In the Dordogne (whatever you choose) your holiday can't go wrong.
- Entrance into foyer with staircaise
- Sitting room
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining room
First Upper Floor
2 double bedrooms
- Shower room
Second Upper Floor
1 double bedroom
- 1 twin bedroom
- Shower room
Swimming pool with roman steps (size: 5x11 m / depth: 1.1x1.7 m) and alarm system
- Poolside shower and WC
- Covered terrace
- 2nd kitchen
- Games room
- Shower room
- Colour TV
- 1 High chair and 1 cot
- Gas hob
- Electric hoven
- Washing machine
Les Gueybauds is located in the Dordogne countryside just 3 km from the lovely village of Gardonne with its wide choice of bars, restaurants and shops. Close by are also the small town of Saint Foy la Grande (10 km) and the city of Bergerac with its airport (13 km).
Several sport facilities can be found in the surroundings, including golf courses, tennis courts, horse-riding centres, mountain bike rentals and watersports.
Plenty of tourist attractions suitable for all ages such as museums, public gardens and stunning beaches alongside the Dordogne river can also be reached with a short drive, not to mention the local markets selling fresh food and authentic handcrafted products.
Local Activities and Amenities
- Public tennis court: Chateau des Vigiers, tennis, golf and restaurant, (8.5k's) Tel :
- Golf: Chateau des Vigiers, Monestier. Tel :
- Watersports : Pro Glisse, Fougeyrolles (15k's) Hydrojet, Tel : /
Aqua Parc Junior Land, Rte. de Bordeaux, Bergerac (15k's)Tel : .
- Beach: Along the River Dordogne
- Fishing on the Dordogne. Lake de Carsac de Gurson
- VTT/bicycle hire: The Mountain Bike Hire Co., Bergerac. Tel : Malcolm . Bikes are delivered with security hats, locks and puncture equipment. It is best to reserve in advance/ Apollo Cycles, Bergerac. Tel :
- Horse riding: Centre Equestre Pierrotin, St. Pierre d'Eyraud (2k's) Tel : / Club Hippique de Bergerac, Creysse. (10k's) Tel :
- Local markets: Bergerac, Wednesday and Saturday. Sigoules, Friday. Eymet, Thursday and Sunday. Gardonne, Sunday
- Pharmacy: Gardonne, Tel :
- Doctor: Cabinet Medical Benezech et Landel, Gardonne, Tel : . Pistre, Bernard, Gardonne, Tel :
- Bank: Credit Agricole, Gardonne
- Cash machine: Gardonne
- Tourist information: Bergerac, Tel :
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Gardonne, FranceThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 16 December 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 16 December 2017 - 4 January 2025: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£882.22 per booking, paid locally
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Car hire optional