Villa with 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and swimming pool in Fontmerle, the South of France
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £4,741 per week
Villa to rent in Fontmerle, the South of France
Villa overview - owner's description
Villa Arc enjoys a fantastic location on a peaceful and residential area in between Juan les Pins and Antibes. Surrounded by breath-taking green hills.
Villa Arc enjoys a fantastic location on a peaceful and residential area in between Juan les Pins and Antibes. Surrounded by breath-taking green hills, it is a short and easy drive away from the coast with its incredible golden sandy beaches and from the city-center with its little shops, fine restaurants and lively bars.
The glamorous Cannes Festival takes place every year in May and is just a 20 minutes drive from the property.
This magnificent house has been originally designed by a very famous architect and stands out for its beautiful 1500m2 landscaped gardens and round-shaped pool.
The indoor spaces provide you with the best comfort featuring bright and spacious rooms, modern equipment, tasteful and elegant decorations.
Outside, there is a magnificent terrace with several areas for dining or relaxation overlooking the pool.
Villa Interior (300m2)
- Entrance hall
- Open plan dining room
- Living room with LCD Flat-screen Satellite TV
- Fully equipped kitchen (oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher)
- Bedroom 1 with double bed and en-suite bathroom
- Master Suite with double bed, en-suite bathroom and sea-view
- Bedrooms 3 with double bed
- Bedrooms 4 with double bed
- Shared bathroom
- Living / Games room
- Bedroom 5 with double bed and en-suite bathroom
- Large terrace with sunbeds
- Lounging and sitting areas
- Dining area
- Swimming pool (round-shape, 10x5 m)
- Garden (1500m20)
- Portable BBQ
The region of the Cote d'Azur is beautiful with a perfect climate and enough to do for everyone.
Whether you want to stroll over Provencal markets or spend the day at a trendy beach club, the French Riviera offers it all.
Here are some authentic French areas to explore around Villa Arc:
- Antibes and Juan Les Pins, the ramparts and the quay of multimillionaires.
- Cannes is without any doubt one of the most prestigious cities in the world
- Vallauris, the heart of the great pottery
- Mougins, a splendid village bedecked with flowers
- Grasse, the perfume capital of the world
- Saint Paul de Vence, medieval village and Maeght Foundation
- Biot, the Shangrila of glassware
- Mandelieu-la-Napoule and its Mimosa Fiesta
- Theoule sur Mer and its beaches of the Corniche d'Or
Children will enjoy a very nice destination close to Antibes: "Marineland" with dolphins and killer whales shows, sharks and fishes aquarium.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Fontmerle, the South of FranceThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 17 October 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 2 September 2017 - 29 August 2025: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£887.78 per booking, paid locally
5 bedrooms, Sleeps 10
Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Car hire optional