Fontcouverte-la-toussuire Apartment To Rent
Ski apartment with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom in Fontcouverte-la-Toussuire, France
From £361 per week
Apartment to rent in Fontcouverte-la-Toussuire, France
This 1 bedroom apartment is located in Fontcouverte-la-Toussuire and sleeps 4 people. It has WiFi, parking nearby and a gym.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
1-room apartment 32 m2 on 2nd floor. Cosy furnishings:
- Living/dining room with 1 pull-out bed (2 pers
- 2 x 80 cm, length 190 cm), TV
- Exit to the balcony
- Alcove with 1 pull-out bed (2 pers
- 2 x 80 cm, length 190 cm)
- Exit to the balcony
- Small kitchen (2 hot plates, mini-oven, microwave, electric coffee machine)
- Bathroom, separate WC
- Balcony, south facing position
- Terrace furniture
- Beautiful view of the mountains and the resort
- Internet (WiFi, extra)
- FOR ARRIVAL BY BUS, please contact us 48 hours in advance to arrange key collection..
- Small small apartment house "Cote Louve", 3 storeys
- Above La Toussuire, in an elevated position, south facing position
- Lift, storage room for skis
- In Winter
- Please take snow chains
- Shop 350 m, grocery 150 m, restaurant, bar 300 m, bus stop 350 m
- Chair lift 150 m, slopes 400 m, ski bus stop 50 m
- Ski bus (free of charge)
- The keys‘ handover takes place by the agency INTERHOME in STATION DU CORBIER, 4 km
The agent describes this apartment as an ideal holiday rental for a cheap holiday. It is also suitable for families. It is also good value for money. The apartment has a mountain view and is located in Fontcouverte-la-Toussuire. The nearest airport is 90km away. It is set in a very convenient location, just 150 metres away from the skiing sport facility.
The apartment has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The apartment is adequately equipped: it has a microwave. It also has a balcony.
There is a trail for mountain biking nearby. The apartment is suitable for activity holidays during the summer; it is also suitable for elderly guests.
This apartment has 2 verified reviews.
2 out of 2 people recommend staying here
Apartment very pleasant, spacious and very sunny. well located too, with a supermarket nearby. The only downside is the sleeping: there are only pull-out beds: not ideal for a couple.Rest that it is a very good value for money. We had a great stay, despite the lack of snow because La Toussuire is a lively and friendly resort
This apartment is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this apartment in Fontcouverte-la-Toussuire, FranceThis apartment is in the city but in a quiet area near the mountains. It has a balcony.
Prices and availability
Updated 24 September 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 24 November - 21 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 January - 1 February 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 2 February - 8 March 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 9 March - 20 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 December 2019 - 3 January 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 January - 24 January 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 25 January - 28 February 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 February - 28 November 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€300.00 (approx. £266.84) per booking, paid locally
€0.66 (approx. £0.59) per person per day, paid locally
Free of charge
Free of charge
Cot (up to 2 years)
£2.64 per item per day, paid with booking
Towels (initial supply)
£5.28 per person, paid with booking
Bed linen (initial supply)
£10.56 per person, paid with booking
About this apartment
1 bedroom, Sleeps 4
There is also 1 single sofa bed, 1 cot
- Babybed available (up to 2 years)
Show all 5 amenities Show less
- Trail for mountain biking nearby
- Mountain view
- Suitable for activity holiday during summer period
- Suitable for elderly people
- Ideal for cheap vacation
- Suitable for family holiday
- Suitable for skiing holiday
Show all 5 features Show less
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This apartment is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 41 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 41 bookings
Response rate: 91%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last logged in: 6 months ago
Number of properties: over 1,000