Gite with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in Fajoles, the South of France
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £732 per week
Gite to rent in Fajoles, the South of France
Gite overview - owner's description
A super family friendly country hideaway perfect for your peaceful and relaxing holiday with quality furnishings and with all the Dordogne / Lot attractions close by.
This traditional former tobacco curing barn has been renovated to a high standard retaining many original features and it benefits from an ideal setting in which you can relax and unwind and it is located in the countryside within the golden triangle of Sarlat the delightful "Cité Médievale" of Gourdon and Rocamadour.
It is ideal for extended families with young children or groups of friends who will be seduced by its peaceful location, although it is within easy reach of all the major attractions and sites in the Dordogne/Lot regions. It all makes for an enjoyable "break from it all".
The property benefits from its own fenced and fully gated terrace and BBQ area; there is parking off-road for 2 vehicles
It is spacious, very comfortable and features:
•A fully fitted kitchen diner seating 8 comfortably and equipped with cooker, microwave, coffee maker, fridge/freezer and ironing facilities;
•A spacious lounge area, furnished with sofas, midi hi-fi, TV/DVD player and a selection of books;
•A utility room with shower, WC and washing machine;
•On the first floor, 4 large bedrooms (2 with king size beds and 2 twins), with ample storage;
•A family bathroom with bath, shower, WC and vanity unit;
The kitchen diner opens onto the patio, complete with decking and lovely seating area for those breakfasts in the morning sun or evening BBQs;
We welcome guests with young families and a range of equipment (stairgates, cots, high chairs, toys and games,books and dvd's etc) is available on site to ensure everybody can have a good time.
The patio looks out onto the fully fenced flower planted garden whilst the front of the property overlooks farmland.
3 other reviews
1 - 3 of 3
This gite is:
Outside this gite in Fajoles, the South of FranceThis gite is in the countryside and in a quiet area. It has a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 1 July 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 10 July - 10 September 2017: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 11 September - 29 October 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 March - 9 July 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 10 July - 10 September 2018: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 11 September - 29 October 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 March - 9 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 10 July - 10 September 2019: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 11 September - 29 October 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 March - 9 July 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 21 March - 30 May and receive 10% off if the booking is made 3 months before the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 2 January - 21 March and receive 20% off if the booking is for 1 month or more.
- Arrive between 19 September - 19 December and receive 20% off if the booking is for 1 month or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
Airport / Train station Pick up/ drop off at agreed costs
£100.00 per night, paid locally
Accompanied guiding & travel to Sites & Attractions at agreed rates
£500.00 per week, paid locally
3 Course meal on arrival
£28.00 per person per booking, paid locally
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8:
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 single sofa bed in Lounge, 2 cots
2 bathrooms, 2 Separate WC's
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 10, Dining area seats 10, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden
Children, Infants, Single gender groups, Restricted mobility , Pets
Chidren's Play equipment in the garden
Private Owner From South Normanton, United Kingdom Member since Jun 2013
Last logged in: 2 months ago
Number of properties: 2