Holiday Home In évran
House with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom in Évran, France
From £324 per week
House to rent in Évran, France
This 1 bedroom house is located in Évran and sleeps 4 people. It has a garden, barbeque facilities and parking nearby.
Share this holiday home
House overview - owner's description
2-room house 70 m2 on 2 levels. Object suitable for 2 adults + 2 children. Living/dining room with 1 bed (120 cm, length 180 cm), open-hearth fireplace and TV. Exit to the terrace. Kitchenette (4 hot plates, oven, microwave) with dining table. Upper floor - 1 room with 1 bed (80 cm, length 180 cm), 1 french bed (1 x 160 cm, length 200 cm). Shower/WC. Electric heating. Small terrace. Terrace furniture, barbecue, deck chairs (2). Beautiful view of the countryside. Facilities:
- Washing machine, children's high chair, baby cot for up to 2 year olds
Evran 12 km from Dinan:
- Small single-family house "Gite du Linon", renovated in 2012
- On the outskirts, in a quiet position, 1 km from the river, in the countryside
- Property (fenced), garden with lawn
- Heating to be paid on the spot (17/09-29/05)
- Motor access to the house
- Parking on the premises
- Shop 1 km, grocery 1 km, supermarket 7 km, restaurant 1 km, bus stop 1 km, railway station "Dinan" 12 km, outdoor swimming pool 7 km, bathing lake "Plan d'eau de Betineuc" 2 km
- Golf course 15 km, riding stable 10 km
- Dinan 12 km, Pleugueneuc 7 km, Cobac Parc 15 km, Combourg 18 km, Saint Malo 39 km, Mont Saint Michel 60 km
- Car recommended
- Non-smoking house
The agent describes this house as an ideal destination for younger guests with some vibrant nightlife not too far away. It is also good value for money. It has a view of the countryside and is located in Évran. The nearest airport is 61km away. It is set in a convenient location.
You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The house is well equipped: it has a microwave, an oven and a washing machine. It also has a BBQ and a garden.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A trail for hiking
- A golf course
This house has 8 verified reviews.
6 out of 8 people recommend staying here
Ideal location for visiting Mont St Michel, Dinan, Dinard, Saint Malo, Ferns, Rennes, Vitré, etc.
Hot water every other day, problems with TV picks up badly, no internet connection,
Very well served by roads, pleasant Breton countryside
I have enjoyed the accommodation, a quiet place without noise and cozy. Good location for daily excursions to all points of interest in Brittany. I found the price of the jaccuzi to be excessive, I had to pay a fee every time it was used.
A simple house in scenic surroundings. What we liked: Friendly, helpful landlords, very well maintained property, very clean accommodation, private parking right at the house and easy access to attractions in the region and still away from the tourists. What we did not like: strong smells from nearby farms and noises through the street, which leads directly to the house on the terrace side.
This house is:
Outside this house in Évran, FranceThis house has a balcony and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 30 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 25 May - 21 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 June - 23 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 24 August 2019 - 19 June 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 20 June - 21 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 22 August - 28 November 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€400.00 (approx. £350.22) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
€0.50 (approx. £0.44) per person per day, paid locally
Free of charge
Cot (up to 2 years)
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
€10.00 (approx. £8.76) per person, paid locally
About this house
1 bedroom, Sleeps 4
There is also 1 cot
- Babybed available (up to 2 years)
Show all 6 amenities Show less
- Trail for hiking nearby
Show all 5 features Show less
- The property is fenced off permanently from the sourounding
- Country view
- Non-smoking property
- Ideal summer destination with great nightlife
- Suitable for family holiday
- Ideal party destination with great nightlife
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This house is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 41 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 41 bookings
Response rate: 91%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last logged in: 6 months ago
Number of properties: over 1,000