Chateau Tournesol - Cedar Cottage
Gite with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and shared pool in Espiens, France
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £966 per week
Gite to rent in Espiens, France
In the shadow of Chateau Tournesol, a 17th Century castle situated in the beautiful region of Gascony.
Share this holiday home
Gite overview - owner's description
In the shadow of Chateau Tournesol, a 17th Century castle situated in the beautiful region of Gascony, the Cedar Cottage is an amazing lodging offering a direct access to the East Wing of the main house, while benefitting from a private car park, private access to the Cedar Park and access to a shared swimming pool.
The whole estate has been lovingly restored by its owners with all the amenities one needs, let's just say it's fit for a king!
Set amongst sunflower fields, the atmosphere couldn't be more tranquil and relaxing, as if you were in an another world.
The location in the centre of a historical region, only 10km from Nerac, is simply wonderful and one can even visit the castle of King Henri IV of Navarre.
There are also several fun activities available for you at the castle! See our "Location" Tab for more details!
Note: you will have access to the Cedar Cottage amenities and to the shared pool only. Other guests may be staying in the main chateau. You may choose to rent our Cedar Cottage together with the Pool Cottage, or alternatively to rent the entire Chateau Tournesol estate, which would include both cottages, the Chateau, and all of the estate's facilities for your group only.. Please contact us for further details.
- 1 bedroom with double bed and 3 single beds (access to terrace)
- 1 bathroom with sink, bath, separate toilet and hairdryer
- Fully equipped kitchen (traditional oven, micro-wave, dishwasher, 3 gas and 1 electric stove, fridge + freezer, coffe machine, breakfast bar, washing machine and fireplace (patio doors opening up onto a terrace)
- Open plan dining area with 4 chairs
- Lounge with LCD Flat Screen Cable TV, DVD player, CD player, 1 sofa, 1 extra bed
- Shared Pool (size: 14x6 m / depth: 1,40 m)
- Poolside terrace
- Open poolside shower
- Garden furniture
- Open Barbecue area
- Covered dining terrace
- Satellite TV
- I-pod docking station on request
- Burglar Alarm
- Park view
Chateau Tournesol is situated in the region called “Pays d'Albret” which is famously rich in history. In between the Landes and the Gers, the smell of the pine trees mingle with the fragrance of armagnac.
The city of Nerac which is its small capital, is a great starting point to explore the beautiful countryside and nearby Chateaux during your stay.
- Cooking workshops
- Hot-air balloon trip
- Wine-tasting tours
- Local day-trips or tours to Nerac, Condom Armagnac Papelorey, Liege, Lupiac, Duras, Fources and more!
This gite does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This gite is:
Outside this gite in Espiens, FranceThis gite has a shared pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 21 June 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 21 June 2018 - 31 August 2024: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£879.48 per booking, paid locally
1 bedroom, Sleeps 4
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Hen or stag groups