Embry Villa To Rent
Villa with 1 bedroom and 2 bathrooms in Embry, France
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £292 per week
Villa to rent in Embry, France
This charming detached holiday property is situated in the gardens of the owner's house. This is ideal for a quiet family holiday as it is located in a very typical.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This detached holiday property, set in the gardens of the owner's house, is ideal for a quiet family holiday as it is located in a very typical, rural French village in the picturesque Seven Valleys region. Visit Montreuil-sur-Mer with its summer flowers, ramparts and panoramic views, or spend the day at Hesdin with its cobbled square and colourful Thursday market. The beaches of the Côte d'Opale are just a short drive with resorts such as Le Touquet, Wimereux or St. Valéry in the Somme with its steam train and seal colony. Bring bikes and enjoy some superb, quiet cycling routes.
This villa is made from brick or stone and was originally built in 1800 and refurbished in 2014. The agent has rated it as a three star property so it is a well-kept villa, equipped with standard furniture. It is also good value for money. The villa is located in Embry, only 17km from Fruges. It is set in a good location: there is a restaurant 7km away.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave and washing machine. It also has a barbecue, a garden and some garden furniture outside.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 134 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Embry, FranceThis villa has a barbecue and a garden.
Prices and availability
Updated 24 September 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 25 September 2018 - 28 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 29 June - 30 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August 2019 - 10 January 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Free of charge
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
About this villa
- Agent quality rating: three stars
- Year built: 1800
- Year modernised: 2014
- Holiday home (internal area 90 m2)
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- Pets not allowed
- Houseowner lives on the site
- Not suitable for children
- Non-smoking house
Show all 9 facts Show less
- 1 TV
- 1 DVD player
- Wireless internet
This villa has 1 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 2 double beds
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Kitchen / living room
- Utility room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Gas plates and oven
- Freezer box
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
Show all 7 amenities Show less
- Electric heating
- A garden (external area 190 m2)
- Some garden furniture outside
- Parking on the site (space for 1 car)
- A barbecue
Show all 4 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Bed sizes / bedrooms
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
Quality rating: three stars. The agent rates this as a well-kept, middle of the range holiday property.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by Novasol, an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 378 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 378 bookings
Response rate: 82%
Response time: within 11 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000